Jesslifeasweknowit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another gifted pram yawn!!! This woman has more prams and gifted tat than she knows what to do with 🤦‍♀️
I had to stop watching her when she revealed her step children sleep in pull out beds in a playroom! How to make them feel like they are in the family 😤

I had to stop watching her when she revealed her step children sleep in pull out beds in a playroom! How to make them feel like they are in the family 😤
Notice after almost every visit with them she posts a photo with her him and just their 3 and captions it with something like daddy and his babies. The woman is disgusting.

Reactions: 1
i think that's the whole point she doesn't class them as family more of a inconvenience. So sad you would think her husband would try to make sure they were included more but then again he doesn't look like he'll be collecting dad of the year any time soon!

Notice after almost every visit with them she posts a photo with her him and just their 3 and captions it with something like daddy and his babies. The woman is disgusting.
yes i thought this too. i hope the boys don't have social media as this is so damaging to their mental health. As a mum who is part of a blended family i would find it hard to watch my ex husbands wife not including my children.

She posted a poll a few weeks back asking about child maintenance and family set ups for people who are divorce or separated

does any one know what the new business is doing?
No idea but it will be something crap no doubt.
Shes already looping the life out of the page to get a following, clearly to incapable and to lazy to grow a organic following. I'll wait to watch it flop like the youtube channel. Shame you can't buy Intelligence like you can buy follows

Reactions: 2
i hope her new business is not beauty Jesus Christ there will be no hope for anyone!

• Haha
I’m not a fan of the teeth and gums but think that it is a bit mean to comment on something she has no control over - it’s clearly a family trait. There is enough going on that she chooses to do

Have a lovely Sunday guys we are spending it with family...... Next 10 stories tagging the life out of every brand she can find in smyths toy store. She's such a beg.

• Heart
Have a lovely Sunday guys we are spending it with family...... Next 10 stories tagging the life out of every brand she can find in smyths toy store. She's such a beg.
Family??? she lives in the shop she maybe considers it her family home hahahah! maybe when she's gifted a day out the kids might see beyond smyths and Asda. when she has all 3 that is!

look at the colour of her with them cheap nails and orange tan anyone think either her husband like the cheap and cheerful look or she is going for the malibu barbie look. either way what an absolute state. does she really need to film shovelling more crap down her throat!

Getting gifted your food at a cheap chain pub has to be the lowest and most shameful thing I've seen from her. Jess we all know they didn't contact you and you sent one of your generic beggy emails. Pay for your own food you scrounger

Getting gifted your food at a cheap chain pub has to be the lowest and most shameful thing I've seen from her. Jess we all know they didn't contact you and you sent one of your generic beggy emails. Pay for your own food you scrounger
I am sure she ‘worked’ with them before.

• Haha
Now she’s been gifted hobby craft vouchers..... my bet is a cricut for her new business ...... 👀

She’s startin a business up with gifted products from a company - graft hard like others do! People save for years to start a business. Wish brands would actually check stats! She be done for if the did

she has no shame, I'm starting a businesses but every thing i use is gifted! does this scrounger not have self respect? building a business from the ground would be an achievement this is just another tax dodging scheme to fund her crazy spending on her 3 kids. don't think there has been a story this week with out pr product and gifted written on it!
I've messaged hobby craft and out n about her real stats! these companies need to know what she really is like. Also wonder if she is actually declaring her earnings maybe thats the next step!!!!!

She will have to mark any work as an add now for anything cricut or hobbycraft for the next year!
i suppose its better then her selling it if shes using it!