Jesslifeasweknowit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha did anyone see that post about being the victim of other people’s jealousy? Clearly a dig at the boys’ mother. Maybe if Craiiiiiig just paid for the boys there wouldn’t be any drama. Stop playing the perfect stepmother when you’re encouraging your fella not to pay for his kids. It won’t work out for you very well when he leaves you like he left the other two mothers, then doesn’t pay for your four cos you’ve told him it’s ok not to pay for your offspring if you aren’t with the mother anymore
Ooh do you know them?! Juicy x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The 5 year old has had a spray tan?!! What the duck 😂 not only is it morally wrong, she looks bleeping stupid and like she needs a good scrub 😷
It’s ludicrous! Why would you do that to a 5 year old . Sorry but naaaaaa lass.

“Jealousy is a good indicator that you’re doing things the right way” Jesslifeasweknowit, May 2023

“Posting constantly about your fella’s ex is a good indicator that you’re worried he will go off and shag another woman again” topblagger, May 2023

• Haha
Her new reel is absolutely vile. What sort of person who cared about their children would show them topless, their bedrooms and in their pants or nappy close up to the camera?

Is it lost on her that her account is not private and she desperately courts trying to get loads of followers and reposts by brands which would lead god knows who to see her children like that. Makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 2
Always suspected she was a smoker. Did anyone else spot the Fags on the dashboard in her hen do reel

you must have a hawk eye cos I still can’t see it 🤣 imagine taking your kids to your hen party 🥴
It's to the left of the screen as she is driving to the cottage. They're on the table or worktop in another clip I think x

It’s the gums
---
Why would she take the sprogs for free food at Tesco ? She’s not exactly struggling

“Jealousy is a disease, get well soon”

Really? You’re a home wrecker who supports a deadbeat father to do as little as possible for his other kids and have the audacity and arrogance to make comments like that towards a woman whose husband you stole. And you know the funniest thing? She doesn’t even see the stories you constantly aim at her, and instead lives rent free in your head. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you’ll regret that when he leaves you too.

“Jealousy is a disease, get well soon”

Really? You’re a home wrecker who supports a deadbeat father to do as little as possible for his other kids and have the audacity and arrogance to make comments like that towards a woman whose husband you stole. And you know the funniest thing? She doesn’t even see the stories you constantly aim at her, and instead lives rent free in your head. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you’ll regret that when he leaves you too.
She’s insufferable, her extensions look so dry and nasty too 🤮 she’s horrible and I stand by what I say when I say those children look odd and have 0 colour. She needs to stop spending money on penneh dancing like an oompah loompah and take them abroad in the sun 🌞

She’s insufferable, her extensions look so dry and nasty too 🤮 she’s horrible and I stand by what I say when I say those children look odd and have 0 colour. She needs to stop spending money on penneh dancing like an oompah loompah and take them abroad in the sun 🌞
They need feeding better too 🥴 I wonder if she will look like a wotsit with foundation on her lips for the wedding.

duck sake another sprog being added now
she has done it to keep claiming UC
She’s a friend of a friend and if walls could talk you’d all know how she’s trapped Craig with the wedding and another baby , he was against it all but she has a hold over him the grotty nitty woman.

she has done it to keep claiming UC
She’s a friend of a friend and if walls could talk you’d all know how she’s trapped Craig with the wedding and another baby , he was against it all but she has a hold over him the grotty nitty woman.
Do spill....!