Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Definitely something to do with the insurance claim. If not, it could be because people were googling the fire & the name of her street was coming up & therefore giving away their location.. only paid $770,000 for the house. Pretty cheap these days for a house on a big block of land.
I hope they don’t try and blame it on the previous owners! There’s so many regulations about lights and insulation - for this reason!!

Reactions: 1

Shazza Snarki

I only started following this one a few years ago - what is the backstory on her rise to becoming a profresh influenzer?

Teemac

It definitely is not. If that’s what everyone’s belly button looked like after a tummy tuck, no one would get the surgery. I follow lots of people who have had a tummy tuck as I looked in to having it done a few years ago, and I haven’t seen any as bad as hers.
😂 sorry I don’t actually know anyone who has had one.. I just googled tummy tuck belly button. They all looked pretty odd to me.

Messikaaa just want to do a swapsies of her boys for two little girls she can dress up in pretty dresses 🙄 Imagine she had a 4th and it was a boy! Omg
Bit like my in-law. Their daughter is the golden child
, their sons and trash. Same goes for the grand kids- girls are like royalty. Boys are mehhhh. I hate them for it.

Emmum

Chatty Member
Eeek none of it goes together and the skirt would look so much better if she sized up it's too tight.