Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Wonder who called 000 her or the neighbours.🤔 The boys would have been safe at school when this occurred I hope.

Reactions: 1
They do look like bugs! In saying that, I have a bath mix with lavender and it looks like bugs when it’s in the bath lol. But these ones on her stories look bigger than lavender…
It might just be grass or something off the last kid who had a bath that didn’t go down the drain but I got a fright when I saw it 😂

Shazza Snarki

Does she have ADHD or something? I really hope so, because I wasn’t looking for something new to keep me interested that often at 15, otherwise she’s super immature, emotionally and intellectually, to the point of REALLY needing help.
I vote for all of the above

GemmaBish

can someone share the link? her stories have expired so I cant see the depop account

Kids=$$$

Probably doesn’t want to get caught out with her dodgy home jobs if the claim is investigated
Will only get investigated if she claims insurance as no one was injured 🥴 I'd say half brain Phil told her to take it down as it may be incriminating for insurance if it was incorrectly installed as I'm sure she had finished pics also in her reno highlights but they've disappeared as well 🤔

seozi

She doesn’t “wearyaaaa” all her clothes? Neither do I ya dumb fuck, I wear them! 😂

• Haha