jessica__brennan - sister of Melanie Murphy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's never hidden the fact that it was a comfort thing for her maybe her MH was something that affected her for longer than she thought ? just an observation , it is rare for a child to need that level of comfort for so long .
Possibly, then again some adults still rely on blankets and teddy's into adulthood, her teeth don't seem to be affected by the dummy use, maybe it was a phase but still not something I'd put on social media for people to criticize, then again i know she likes to share her vulnerable side....... The dummy is now replaced with wine videos

Reactions: 2
Possibly, then again some adults still rely on blankets and teddy's into adulthood, her teeth don't seem to be affected by the dummy use, maybe it was a phase but still not something I'd put on social media for people to criticize, then again i know she likes to share her vulnerable side....... The dummy is now replaced with wine videos
I think she has a lot of issues tbh ,genuine issues , not like Mels fantasy ailments , her wine consumption is clearly out of hand I'm surprised she's on antidepressants with the amount she consumes ,I think there's a problem there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she has a lot of issues tbh ,genuine issues , not like Mels fantasy ailments , her wine consumption is clearly out of hand I'm surprised she's on antidepressants with the amount she consumes ,I think there's a problem there.
Mel is a narcissist, Jess defo has genuine insecurities and health issues, Mel is a toxic sister, self absorbed!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
At least she seems to br investing a lot of ger time and effort into therapy. Hopefully that leads her to a better place health wise.

Reactions: 5
Jess looks very frail, I rarely check her content but I'm aware she has just lost her dog which must be heartbreaking. Apart from the loss is she doing well?

Reactions: 3
Jess looks very frail, I rarely check her content but I'm aware she has just lost her dog which must be heartbreaking. Apart from the loss is she doing well?
It’s hard to say.
She has a new sponsor though- Gymondo.,
And her long time friend visited and that seemed to cheer her up.
But other than that she always seems in a perpetual downward slope in her stories.

This had me crackling up. She done an ad with smooch ice cream and this was in the comments 😂

Screenshot_20220219-101354_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220218-202428_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Oh I feel awful for her but she’s clearly an incredibly sheltered girl who probably suffers from some kind of borderline personality disorder,
It’s awful losing a pet, but the dog was a brilliant age, she had no problem moving to Dublin and leaving her behind, they should have done what was right for the animal and let her go when it was clear it was her time instead of dragging it out for over a week, letting it get to that level of distress for everyone involved. Dog included!

harsh but true!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh I feel awful for her but she’s clearly an incredibly sheltered girl who probably suffers from some kind of borderline personality disorder,
It’s awful losing a pet, but the dog was a brilliant age, she had no problem moving to Dublin and leaving her behind, they should have done what was right for the animal and let her go when it was clear it was her time instead of dragging it out for over a week, letting it get to that level of distress for everyone involved. Dog included!

harsh but true!!
Totally agree my family dog was old and suffering... in theory we could have kept giving meds and everything else but it wasn't fair. The vet gave her a month tops but she was suffering too much we felt we done right by the dog and not for our own selfish reasons. The loss still hurts years later but I'm glad you brought this up because I REALLY couldn't identify with her choosing to prolong the dogs pain for a whole week.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe the family let it go incase it would through her over the edge ,although unfair on the poor animal to keep it suffering .She said she didn't even realise they euthanized it ,thought it was sleeping :(

• Wow
Maybe the family let it go incase it would through her over the edge ,although unfair on the poor animal to keep it suffering .She said she didn't even realise they euthanized it ,thought it was sleeping :(
oh for duck sake the girl is in her 20’s and she was an old dog, Jessica is wrapped in cotton wool and pampered, I find it incredibly selfish to drag it’s death out for over a week and keep the dog home because it was easier for Jessie, and we know that’s the reason it wasn’t taken to the vet and allowed to pass away in a more dignified manner, not to go into detail but to attempt to find a vein for that long that there was blood everywhere, and then end up doing it they way they had to (an EXTREMELY painful method in both animal and human) was an awful decision to make. Her parents should have known better, I don’t understand how she could be in Dublin for months without seeing the dog, but can’t allow it the respect it deserved by letting it die peacefully, life is tit and having to say goodbye to a pet is by far one of the hardest things to do but unfortunately that’s life, she needs to grow up.

The vet gave her a month tops but she was suffering too much we felt we done right by the dog and not for our own selfish reasons
THIS!!!! ❤😗

• Heart
oh for duck sake the girl is in her 20’s and she was an old dog, Jessica is wrapped in cotton wool and pampered, I find it incredibly selfish to drag it’s death out for over a week and keep the dog home because it was easier for Jessie, and we know that’s the reason it wasn’t taken to the vet and allowed to pass away in a more dignified manner, not to go into detail but to attempt to find a vein for that long that there was blood everywhere, and then end up doing it they way they had to (an EXTREMELY painful method in both animal and human) was an awful decision to make. Her parents should have known better, I don’t understand how she could be in Dublin for months without seeing the dog, but can’t allow it the respect it deserved by letting it die peacefully, life is tit and having to say goodbye to a pet is by far one of the hardest things to do but unfortunately that’s life, she needs to grow up.
That's basically what I said ! they prolonged the dogs suffering for her sake , they do pander to her maybe they feel she's vulnerable because of her MH .

• Sad
Reactions: 4

THIS!!!! ❤😗

This is exactly why I didn't watch the video- I'm glad you summed up how truly selfish they were and I'm actually sickened how much that dog had to suffer in what should have been a peaceful death after such a long healthy life- to prolong its misery to appease a grown adult (because jessie is a grown adult) is absolutely appalling.

Jessie is a selfish girl. Spins the same illnesses and woe is me as her sister. All her relationships were toxic too.These girls are NEVER at fault and perpetual victims.

When my dog passed I certainty wasn't uploading crying selfies to IG and making not one, but two videos for content and income.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s clearly got a drink problem that her boyfriend doesn’t seem to like 7 mins into this one she’s falling down drunk as are most of her uploads

• Wow

harsh but true!!
Yeah I obviously don't ever want to judge anyone's grief, even for a pet, but this was a very strange video. She mentioned at the start that it's therapeutic for her to discuss these things in a video, but I wouldn't say that this is actually a healthy therapeutic outlet? Talking to a therapist or friend would be, writing it out would be, even talking it out for herself on camera... but this seems more like compulsion or mania than healthy processing.

She doesn't have that much of an audience, but she keeps presenting herself as incredibly emotionally fragile on the internet. Under the guise of "wanting to be honest" or talking about things that nobody talks about... but is she really a celebrity who is raising awareness? It seems more like oversharing. She doesn't seem to have any boundaries in terms of what she puts out there. I think this could work against her later in life if she ever wants to make a career change, decides she needs more privacy... like I can't imagine how vulnerable and terrible it would feel if all my future friends and employers and neighbours could watch videos about all my bad mental health days. I wish she'd think about the position she puts herself in with this content.

Reactions: 7
When my dog passed I certainty wasn't uploading crying selfies to IG and making not one, but two videos for content and income.
This right here.

👏 I got the feeling she was abusing her so called love for the doggo with her fan base. One minute youre sharing 10 year old you and snotty cries and the next youre sharing a smiling,'happy' post. It's either she's faking her happiness for the mula, or she's faking how upset she actually was. It is gut wrenching to lose your pet from childhood but nobody thinks hold on lemmie take a selfie to show my sadness. It runs in the fam the whole "but first lemmie take a selfie" to prove my emotions. It's kinda messed up. I don't think she's as bad as momo mel in terms of cash grabbing attention seeking she did seem (at the time in the moment) genuinely upset but she cash grabbed her poor doggo and that's disgusting.

Literally just lost a close family member and would never dream of sharing how I look right now with the world, I just don’t get why her and Melanie do it. (I mean I do… they want attention.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Literally just lost a close family member and would never dream of sharing how I look right now with the world, I just don’t get why her and Melanie do it. (I mean I do… they want attention.)
Sorry for your lost.

• Heart