Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her perfume costs £189!!!!! Sorry but how unrealistic is that. What actual planet is she on? Champagne lifestyle,lemonade money?

Are human hair extensions considered...vegan?

Seriously though, there's been a definite focus on her personal appearance lately. I wonder what's prompted the shift.

Reactions: 2
Are human hair extensions considered...vegan?

Seriously though, there's been a definite focus on her personal appearance lately. I wonder what's prompted the shift.
Yes, her focus definitely seems to be on her appearance right now. One Instagram post so far in June and it’s an ad. I know she vlogs too and puts out the occasional blog post but honestly, what is she doing all day and how is she making money??

I also can’t take anyone with human hair extensions seriously…especially if they are going on about kindness and simple living etc. Unless the hairdresser can certify EVERY step of the hair extensions supply chain, you don’t know what you’re getting.

Sure, it could be from someone who willing sold their hair, but a massive amount of extensions are from children’s hair. Where do they get the kids? Orphanages. They shave their heads. How do I know?

My current hairdresser was adopted from an orphanage in Ukraine (10+years ago, has nothing to do with the current crisis) and she’s a hairdresser today because growing up, her head was shaved for hygiene reasons (keeps lice down) but also her hair was sold, and the orphanage caretakers would tell them their hair was sold to keep them fed. All around fucked situation, but it’s a well documented evil side of the hair extension industry.

Of course, if her hairdresser can be sure this isn’t the case, why not share how to find ethical extensions? What to look for etc. I’d be willing to bet she didn’t even think about that, which is sad.

Reactions: 6
Just watched the latest vlog - I’d be genuinely interested to know if she’s ever bought anything from organic basics with her own money or whether everything she has is gifted.

Reactions: 1
I hate Organic Basics. I was influenced, splurged on a ton of stuff, and it fell apart in less than a year. I’m talking holes in seams, elastic sagged out, pilled, color fading, it was crazy. Last autumn I did an M&S thermals and undies haul to replace the Organic Basics, and my M&S purchases look fresh and are going strong into their second season, with several more ahead, I anticipate.

Reactions: 5
so I just watched the blog and she says the hair’s been “willingly donated.” I’ve heard of the company, and don’t think it’s one of the reeeeaaaallly bad ones that does the orphanage stuff. HOWEVER, these people didn’t donate hair. They sold it. She misspoke. And remember that people don’t sell their hair for shits and giggles. They mostly do it because they’re poor. If you were wealthy enough and cut your hair, you really would donate it to a charity that makes wigs for cancer patients or something.

I find it so gross that she’s wearing another humans hair, that they probably sold because of their economic situation, to make herself feel perfect. That’s hardly embodying the idea of being “enough.” Ugh

Reactions: 10
Jess will never be "enough" for herself. She'll just spend money on things that she thinks will make her happy and beautiful and make others envious of her.

Reactions: 6
Jess will never be "enough" for herself. She'll just spend money on things that she thinks will make her happy and beautiful and make others envious of her.
this sums her up perfectly. she talks about being "enough" but doesn't walk the walk. same with everyhting else she talks about. slow travel but flies multiple times a year. a capsule wardrobe but buys/gets gifted lots of clothes that she conveniently makes disappear inbetween her "decluttering" videos. vegan and plant-based but actually eats cheese or buys wool clothes and leather shoes when it's convenient to.

her whole online persona is a farce and the cracks are showing.

Reactions: 7
She popped up on my YouTube feed the other day and I just had to giggle. Hair extensions, wtf?

The other "slow living" accounts I'm following are talking about dealing with loneliness, growing herb gardens... And then there's our Jess - stealing fancy horse supplies and getting her hair done. It's The Real Housewives of the Peak District, the slow living edition.

Not that I mind what a woman does with her hair. But it doesn't exactly fit in with her message.

And of course I still suspect that Jason cheated on her. And now she's feeling insecure and trying to regain some of her self worth. Which for her isn't based on silly things like books - but always on appearances.

Reactions: 9
@presstripper recommend some decent slow living accounts?

Jess is a fake. Anything for easy money. Wonder how much she looted to pay for the extensions?

@presstripper recommend some decent slow living accounts?
She's not strictly about slow living, but I do love Brittany Bathgate for minimal fashion - I think she's very polished, but at the same time still very authentic. Though maybe most of us on these forums already know her.

Then there's Eugenia Diaz - she lives in the countryside in Portugal and grows all her own food. Her videos are cinematic explorations of nature, the changing seasons... it's all very reflective and beautiful.

And also TheCottageFairy - she's incredible. She's a writer and watercolor artist who lives in rural Washington State, and her videos are mostly her storytelling and her (very wise and eloquent) voice-overs over gorgeous shots of the little town she lives in, her cabin, the arts and crafts and baking that she does.

I mostly watch YouTube in the evenings to unwind after a rough day, so I'm no longer following Jess as her videos were starting to have the opposite effect on me.

Reactions: 3
All new clothes again......also I didn't really feel like she's really into the tarot recently posted. Think it's time to call it a day

All new clothes again......also I didn't really feel like she's really into the tarot recently posted. Think it's time to call it a day
And yet again those new clothes are from fast fashion brands!

She's falling into her old habits of shopping to make herself feel good. It's exactly the same as Madeleine Olivia. They're both not living by the morals they spout on their social media accounts .

What happened to sustainability? And slow living? That's all gone out the window and been replaced by shopping to fill a hole in their lives!

I can't wait for Jessica's next capsule wardrobe edit where she claims she's bought nothing new all year 🙄

She’s officially crazy! Why doesn’t she just admit that she wanted new stuff, you don’t have to hide behind body types 🙄

• Wow
Shes a self serving liar, that's why. How unrelatable to the current circumstances. She's easily dropped about £2,000 on her appearance in the past month

• Wow
I predict that in a few years Jess will "reinvent" herself or have an "epiphany" and reveal that she's deep in credit card debt, and then pivot to content about how she's paying off debt and feels like a totally new woman

The whole ‘I feel better’ has not come from working on trauma but from all the money she’s spent on herself. Fair play if you can afford it and it helps but at this point she’s more Molly Mae then minimalist.