Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

acorns56

i'm going to say this. I think much of her life is for show. I think she's actually pretty miserable and soothes herself by saying she's "living slow". she shares those inspirational quotes all the time it gives me the impression she's not that happy. fake it until you make it kind of thing.

weirdly she could make her life look much more aspirational (because obviously that's how she makes money - shilling the ideal countryside lifestyle) but she only manages to make it look boring as hell. doing the same things on repeat.

I've said this before. she's been writing about capsule wardrobes for several years now and still hasn't explored fashion beyond decluttering her wardrobe and putting together capsule wardrobes every season. that's it. no outfit ideas for restyling old clothing, no talking about fast fashion (aside from pretending fast fashion is only about how quickly we throw away our clothes!) and nothing of any real depth in any of her content. it's all surface level and very shallow.
She could be so much more aspirational 🙄 I’m still waiting to hear more about the alleged shoplifting incident!

snarkvark

VIP Member
I won't be buying the book. I don't think she brings anything original to the conversation of minimalism/simple living, and her attempts at positioning herself as being sustainable falls flat when she's the sort of person who buys things in plastic to empty into glass jars. it's about the aesthetic with, Jessica. I'm not sure what there would be to learn from her book?

On the beginning for pre orders of her book. Any takers? Doesn't appear v. long so be £14.99. Also she doesn't look very well 😕

Beg* not beginning

april2022

Can someone explain the pregnancy/children suspicions further? I must have missed it? Did she imply she wanted children now?

I remember the baby feet on one of her vision boards, but she specifically addressed this in one of her videos stating that the idea was “healing her inner child” and restating that she definitely was still child free.

snarkvark

VIP Member
Shes thick basically. Didn't she get sacked from the nhs for not being able to cope with a basic job? Something like that anyway. Let her waste her money, then she'll actually have to be more sustainable
I thought she quit? it wouldn't surprise me if she never worked fo rhte nhs in the first place!