Jess Ranger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the Jayde Pierce thread, we kept speaking alot about Jess. I was thinking that for a while but also, @jojo911 suggested that Jessica has her own.
Here goes….

Reactions: 1
Thank you for making the thread! Looking forward to discussing the lovely person that is Jess aka lettuce head 🤣
3EDCC2C7-EFA2-4851-BDE2-6D3424EDF510.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you! Didn’t wanna derail the Jayde thread!
I’ve always had the feeling Jess has mean girl vibes around her.
Everything she does seems so forced - Even down to addressing people as “dears” She’s so young to be saying hi dears/hello dear!
I wonder if Jayde stopped associating due to her covid conspiracy theories? I’m sure alot of brands will stop working with her due to this

Definitely a mean girl. She gives off the “I’m better than you” vibe too. I don’t see what she thinks we’d all envy! She’s so unbelievably boring and a lot of what she puts out just seems immature and misguided.

I’d love to know too, I’m not sure when it occurred to be honest. Jayde seems really clued in so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the Covid denier stuff. I think Jess likes to think she’s super clever about it but actually I think it shows how uneducated and naive she is. Just because some twit on social media is spouting rubbish doesn’t mean it’s true. A lot of the things she shared, I’ve looked at and the accounts always look dodgy as hell. I wonder if she gets her children vaccinated against things that have only been eradicated because of vaccines. She’s probably one of those parents who won’t get the flu vaccine done for Taylor because “she trusts that his immune system is up to it” 🙄 she’s just a silly little girl.

Jess doesn’t seem to have any friends? Never does anything except with Keaton and the children? Doesn’t even seem to have strong family ties, never seen her mention parents or siblings. And despite her belief Covid is a hoax, she only had cousins at Taylor’s 3rd birthday party which seemed really telling. It’s not like she was limiting contact and keeping their social circle small, it seems that the cousins were the only children they had to invite. And considering she’s had a second baby, it doesn’t seem that Taylor ever does anything like go out with a family member to give her a break or him something that’s just his. It just seems it’s them 4 and that’s it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Definitely a mean girl. She gives off the “I’m better than you” vibe too. I don’t see what she thinks we’d all envy! She’s so unbelievably boring and a lot of what she puts out just seems immature and misguided.

I’d love to know too, I’m not sure when it occurred to be honest. Jayde seems really clued in so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the Covid denier stuff. I think Jess likes to think she’s super clever about it but actually I think it shows how uneducated and naive she is. Just because some twit on social media is spouting rubbish doesn’t mean it’s true. A lot of the things she shared, I’ve looked at and the accounts always look dodgy as hell. I wonder if she gets her children vaccinated against things that have only been eradicated because of vaccines. She’s probably one of those parents who won’t get the flu vaccine done for Taylor because “she trusts that his immune system is up to it” 🙄 she’s just a silly little girl.

Jess doesn’t seem to have any friends? Never does anything except with Keaton and the children? Doesn’t even seem to have strong family ties, never seen her mention parents or siblings. And despite her belief Covid is a hoax, she only had cousins at Taylor’s 3rd birthday party which seemed really telling. It’s not like she was limiting contact and keeping their social circle small, it seems that the cousins were the only children they had to invite. And considering she’s had a second baby, it doesn’t seem that Taylor ever does anything like go out with a family member to give her a break or him something that’s just his. It just seems it’s them 4 and that’s it 🤷🏼‍♀️
soooo.. i liked Jayde and Jess’ friendship, they would have fun and be in sync with one another.
however.. what i’ve gathered is Jess doesn’t spend a night away from her boyfriend at all. i remember back in the day she would drive him to work in her car so that she knows he was safe 🤣, sorry don’t you have a job?
she even said if herself and Keaton were to get married they would bring Taylor (this is pre-marnie) they said they don’t want to spend time away from him.
sorry, but a couple of days is actually healthy, sorry back when i was younger i was always with my cousins growing together, they are so segregated from the world.
yes i get that they’re in love but bro? do you ever spend a day away from your man noooo..
i remember one time jess stayed at jayde’s very first apartment! of course Keaton had to come, even when Jess got in the shower he went in there too. i literally remember these snaps thinking wtf….
Taylor is always with Jess, no nursery just her and Keaton. you’re right it doesn’t seem he has friends and they both seem very very miserable. she just seems like she’s sucks the life out of everything, very vanilla
Keaton i remember from an Insta story she said works four days off, four days on. and of course they spend that alllll together
actually i also remember they didn’t like to go out clubbing, fair enough it’s not for everybody. but then they decided to go out together randomly one night and jess was like we hated it - umm maybe if you went with good vibes and optimistic mind and not always negative nancy you might have had an ounce of fun. i’m sorry she reminds me of moaning myrtle from harry potter, she’s a wet wipe mate

Reactions: 3
It’s not just insta, it’s twitter too. But Jayde’s man still follows. I’d love to know what happened!
Jess did an advert a little while back and she kept rolling her eyes like she was so annoyed she had to be doing it!
She describes herself as a housewife. Cool but time your own makes the relationship stronger, particularly with kids! You go away and recharge?
I think she’s a deeply troubled girl, never grown up, never matured and thought by just hanging close to Jayde she was entitled to the money & lifestyle too.
At least Jayde actually has something to show for what she does, she puts the effort in.

I think you’re all right. She has nobody other than Keaton & having the kids was her way of making sure he never leaves 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Wow! That’s all so interesting. I can’t remember when I followed Jess, probably for a giveaway when I was due or something and didn’t unfollow. Now I just follow to cringe at her and make myself feel better. She really is a wet wipe!

I honestly cannot imagine how boring their life is. Keaton doesn’t even seem to have any friends either, never see Jess mention he’s out or doing anything. Poor Taylor is probably dying for some decent fun outside of the house and to be around other children. I just couldn’t live like that. She doesn’t even seem to go to any baby groups, soft play, playgrounds, nothing! Time apart as a couple is important and healthy, and definitely with little ones too! Even if me and my husband do our food shop alone, it’s nice to just be us two for an hour. It seems like Jess is really insecure. Why else would she drive him to work and insist he came in the shower with her? Probably worried he’d be attracted to Jayde! What a waste of a life. If you can’t trust your partner what’s the point.

She’s one of those girls who just has a baby to trap the boyfriend. She’s definitely done that with Keaton but he seems to dumb to realise. I definitely think she used Jayde to grow her page and perhaps Jayde realised? Shook her off? There might not have been a falling out, more distance created because Jayde was sick of Jess using her. Jess seems like the type to be work shy but happy to use other people to climb her way up. I looked back at her page and she just doesn’t seem to have ever achieved anything? And how secretive she was about Keaton and never tagging him in photos. Alright Jess, it’s only you after him 🤣

Also, I don’t know how other people feel about this but isn’t it strange how she’s got an ornament calling them by keatons surname? Are they even engaged? It just seems so bunny boiler! It’s just wrong in my eyes 😂 I wouldn’t dare include myself with the surname if it wasn’t official and we weren’t married!
026E1318-CD55-4E1E-A923-8EEDFE334B47.jpeg

Also she’s clearly wanting to brag about the cost of her tree. No one cares hun. You’re the fool for parting with a crazy amount of money for a TREE that’s only up for 1/12th of the year! I don’t get the obsession with balsalm hill. Think it’s just all these insta huns desperate to show off, yet nobody cares!
B8F494F3-6596-459B-8A44-E5B0CB79A90D.jpeg

I wonder if Jess knows about this thread. Mentioned how secretive she was about “Keats” and last night she’s tagging him and then begging him to upload more to his Instagram 🤣

You alright Jess Hun? His page barely features you 😂 bet that’s a right sore point 🙊

I used to adore Jess, but she has become very annoying with her constant anti vax/covid posts, had to unfollow.

I used to adore Jess, but she has become very annoying with her constant anti vax/covid posts, had to unfollow.
It’s a bit much isn’t it. Everyone is entitled to their own choice but I hate that it’s always the anti vax shoving it down other peoples throats. Like make your decision and carry on.

On another note, I thought for a second Jess had a friend! But she was just at a baby shower for someone she’s never mentioned before 🤣 wonder if Keats had to sit outside waiting for her. What’s even stranger is she didn’t have an outfit but borrowed one from Keats mum?
567E71D9-1561-4FF1-8185-34C06396C61E.jpeg

Did anyone see this photo? Absolutely screaming. He looks so done with her, he’s practically rolling his eyes 🤣
6CFBE73B-0D18-4A2F-BA55-A4CBA7F8FC09.jpeg

Also, this story is such bullshit. Bet it’s her own tree or keaton’s mum seeing as she never mentions anyone else 🤣
D5EF1437-3E06-483C-AE0A-77CB5A457821.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s a bit much isn’t it. Everyone is entitled to their own choice but I hate that it’s always the anti vax shoving it down other peoples throats. Like make your decision and carry on.

On another note, I thought for a second Jess had a friend! But she was just at a baby shower for someone she’s never mentioned before 🤣 wonder if Keats had to sit outside waiting for her. What’s even stranger is she didn’t have an outfit but borrowed one from Keats mum?
View attachment 976665
Did anyone see this photo? Absolutely screaming. He looks so done with her, he’s practically rolling his eyes 🤣
View attachment 976667
Also, this story is such bullshit. Bet it’s her own tree or keaton’s mum seeing as she never mentions anyone else 🤣
View attachment 976663
i was thinking that ugh what friend Jess like 5 people came to her first baby shower as she doesn’t have any

Interesting. Jayde still follows Keaton and Keaton still follows Jayde.
I’d love to know what the drama was/is?
Anybody know?

I may be the only one, but I just hate the way she has decorated the childrens rooms, looks really odd with the different yellow tones.

She has strange decor taste, the letters on the drawers aren’t straight which is just not for me. I really hate Taylor’s bedroom, the bed just doesn’t seem comfy or cosy and the hole gives me the fear that he’ll get his head stuck 😂

Did anyone see her stories the other day claiming she’s been the ONLY one to look after her children, she’s never had any help except from when Keaton isn’t at work. Just seemed really unnecessary but I’ve noticed she sees her mum a lot and even today there’s a story of her mum reading with the children and then a few hours later Jess saying she’s tidied/done laundry/whatever. Surely if her mum was occupying the kids so she could get housework done that IS help?

She has strange decor taste, the letters on the drawers aren’t straight which is just not for me. I really hate Taylor’s bedroom, the bed just doesn’t seem comfy or cosy and the hole gives me the fear that he’ll get his head stuck 😂

Did anyone see her stories the other day claiming she’s been the ONLY one to look after her children, she’s never had any help except from when Keaton isn’t at work. Just seemed really unnecessary but I’ve noticed she sees her mum a lot and even today there’s a story of her mum reading with the children and then a few hours later Jess saying she’s tidied/done laundry/whatever. Surely if her mum was occupying the kids so she could get housework done that IS help?
Lucky her being the only one to look after her kids.. most of us don’t have that luxury and have to actually… WORK!

Lucky her being the only one to look after her kids.. most of us don’t have that luxury and have to actually… WORK!
She’s such an oddball. There’s nothing wrong with having help whether that’s from family, friends or using childcare so you can work. It’s hardly like her kids seem to have much fun either. She only ever seems to drag the baby round b&m or Aldi, not seen her do anything like baby groups, sensory sessions, not even play dates at home or going to the park. Taylor doesn’t seem to have any friends, they seem very isolated and lonely aside from her mum and Keaton’s.

She’s such an oddball. There’s nothing wrong with having help whether that’s from family, friends or using childcare so you can work. It’s hardly like her kids seem to have much fun either. She only ever seems to drag the baby round b&m or Aldi, not seen her do anything like baby groups, sensory sessions, not even play dates at home or going to the park. Taylor doesn’t seem to have any friends, they seem very isolated and lonely aside from her mum and Keaton’s.
she was like this with jayde too, only wanting to be with Jayde all the time. Jayde wasn’t allowed other friends
she’s only ever with keaton
she spends no time away from her kids, when Taylor starts reception in school she’s gonna have a meltdown, she does not know anything about space

she was like this with jayde too, only wanting to be with Jayde all the time. Jayde wasn’t allowed other friends
she’s only ever with keaton
she spends no time away from her kids, when Taylor starts reception in school she’s gonna have a meltdown, she does not know anything about space
Someone said on the Jayde thread about Jess being suffocating and not wanting Jayde to have other friends. It really wouldn’t surprise me at all if this behaviour is what made them stop being friends. Jess just doesn’t seem normal, she seems obsessive about people being “hers” and hers only. Keaton doesn’t seem to have any friends, and those poor kids don’t stand a chance with the way she keeps them inside 😥