Jess & Gabriel Conte

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has someone gifted them tickets to the F1? They’re the least Vegas-type people I know 😂 also who’s looking after their child?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why has someone gifted them tickets to the F1? They’re the least Vegas-type people I know 😂 also who’s looking after their child?!
I think they gift them because Gabriel previously expressed that he likes F1. Her mom came from Australia just in time to care for their daughter. They said they are trying for baby nr. 2:ROFLMAO: In their podcast. I hope they are investing the money they make now in something else (I think they mention real estate) because their content is boring, and their views will go down each month. They are not relatable anymore. The only thing interesting is that Jess is still beautiful.

Reactions: 1
I think they gift them because Gabriel previously expressed that he likes F1. Her mom came from Australia just in time to care for their daughter. They said they are trying for baby nr. 2:ROFLMAO: In their podcast. I hope they are investing the money they make now in something else (I think they mention real estate) because their content is boring, and their views will go down each month. They are not relatable anymore. The only thing interesting is that Jess is still beautiful.
They’re trying and made that information public? I’m shocked, does that mean she’s stopped breastfeeding? I didn’t have a period for two years when feeding, so no way I was getting knocked up 😂

They’re trying and made that information public? I’m shocked, does that mean she’s stopped breastfeeding? I didn’t have a period for two years when feeding, so no way I was getting knocked up 😂
They did say that in a podcast with another couple. She did stop breastfeeding. Gabriel stated again that he was depressed. Just get some professional help and a job. Having a bunch of kids won't help.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gabe is probably depressed after what happened last month when he realised just how thousands of people can literally hate on him at the turn of a hat. Would have been a bit surprising for his ego and brought him to a realisation he's not admired as unconditionally as he thinks he is.

Also the post about them singing the national anthem when Jess had her citizenship party was a bit cringey.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What happened to that Jackson dude?
Seems his channel has flopped. I wonder where the money's coming in from? Unless he's living with his parents rent free?

Gabe seems so low in their latest video. They also said they want to keep their relationship private now. It will be interesting to see how that goes as I only really know them for their relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Gabe seems so low in their latest video. They also said they want to keep their relationship private now. It will be interesting to see how that goes as I only really know them for their relationship.
Once again, everything has to be about him and how he isn’t motivated/depressed/lacking creativity. Poor Jess honestly

Reactions: 4
Could it be that he is stepping back because of the horrible story he did about Palestine and the backlash he got? It could be a business move to ensure that Jess can keep making videos/use her platform so they have those income streams as people are not as harsh on her and she didn't post anything/is a new mother so she is not facing any consequences.

It is a smart move for him to step back. The views on the podcast were not great, and I think they didn't make as much money as they thought. Jess's YouTube solo future has more potential for revenue as she will have more children and focus on catering to that audience. Even if she will not show their kid's faces, she has the potential to have more sponsorships. Unfortunately, their main audience has grown or shifted towards other platforms/content. Kumbaya Gabe! Good luck with your movie endeavors!

Reactions: 2