Jersey Shore and Family Vacation.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Chloe and Angelina fell out over Joey. Chloe has always adored him.
Chloe and Joey are definitely better suited than him and Angelina without a doubt so god knows what Angelina was thinking. Must of known he was well known in the UK

Reactions: 1
Family vacation with children to Orlando and Margaritaville is what comes to mind?

No way Disney would approve this show drunk people screaming and yelling all over anyways.

Sammy gets 2 shirts one for boyfriend, we see Angelina open hers alone? Where's the abusing fiancee? Pauley opened his alone too, is Nikki done since the Angelina incident?

Angelina can't just go event without judging and throwing out gossip about who isn't there? Why can't she go and ask here's the others? Hear they had other commitments and her reply be oh ok, I'm here to represent. Instead she has to belittle them to make her look better.

Jenni saying nobody wants her there I think is so on point. She's there for drama and not because any of the original cast wants anything to do with her.

Family vacation with children to Orlando and Margaritaville is what comes to mind?

No way Disney would approve this show drunk people screaming and yelling all over anyways.

Sammy gets 2 shirts one for boyfriend, we see Angelina open hers alone? Where's the abusing fiancee? Pauley opened his alone too, is Nikki done since the Angelina incident?

Angelina can't just go event without judging and throwing out gossip about who isn't there? Why can't she go and ask here's the others? Hear they had other commitments and her reply be oh ok, I'm here to represent. Instead she has to belittle them to make her look better.

Jenni saying nobody wants her there I think is so on point. She's there for drama and not because any of the original cast wants anything to do with her.
Are you talking about the latest episode? Where can I watch

To be fair if Angela wasn’t on the show it would be dead in the water by now. I absolutely would not be tuning in to watch Deena make everyone wear matching T-shirts and doing CRINGE activities.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She called the cops on him but I thought she'd marry him just to not prove Jenni right.

• Wow
Feel sorry for Ange in the latest episodes, the girls completely ganged up on her because Mike tit stirred AGAIN. He is an asshole, the girls were out of order for not going to Laurens thing, their excuses were tit, she didn’t even say anything that bad!

Reactions: 3
Feel sorry for Ange in the latest episodes, the girls completely ganged up on her because Mike tit stirred AGAIN. He is an asshole, the girls were out of order for not going to Laurens thing, their excuses were tit, she didn’t even say anything that bad!
It pissed me off them keep saying they don’t have time because they have kids! You have plenty time to go day drinking and on trips without kids or with kids and sitters, I mean they were all there for day drinks at the time or this argument

Reactions: 2
It pissed me off them keep saying they don’t have time because they have kids! You have plenty time to go day drinking and on trips without kids or with kids and sitters, I mean they were all there for day drinks at the time or this argument
Exactly! They just couldn’t be assed to go and were annoyed Angelina was the ‘good’ one for once. Mike will get away with being a dick yet again. He is the bitchiest of the lot. Dont know who Sammi thought she was either shouting at Ange, you’ve just come back pipe down

Reactions: 2
Exactly! They just couldn’t be assed to go and were annoyed Angelina was the ‘good’ one for once. Mike will get away with being a dick yet again. He is the bitchiest of the lot. Dont know who Sammi thought she was either shouting at Ange, you’ve just come back pipe down
Yes Sammie pissed me off too, have you seen clips that Ron’s coming back? I hope he comes back for good and not just an episode