Jersey Shore and Family Vacation.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Sammie pissed me off too, have you seen clips that Ron’s coming back? I hope he comes back for good and not just an episode
If he does i think it will just be filming with the boys I doubt Sammi will want to film with him, I don’t think they should make her if she doesn’t want to

Reactions: 3
They use Angelina as the scape goat so they don't fall out with each other. Mike needs to be held accountable for that as he completely twisted it and then threw her under the bus. The girls just couldn't be arsed to go. I really felt for Ange in that episode

Reactions: 4
She must have made some ground rules clear. They could have both filmed in Orlando but not together. They didn't show her in the crying apology scene.

Reactions: 1
Ronnie moved to Orlando and none of them thought that out ahead of time.

From the promo looks like Sam running when he shows. Don't blame her.

I saw a Tiktok of Ronnie talking to everyone. It looked quite emotional.
Sam wasn't there so I'm guessing she didn't hang around.
I didn't realise they pretty much cut him off for two years

Yes, she left for the day. Mike had her leave, he told her Ronnie was coming first. Then told the rest.

I didn't realize they weren't speaking to him for years or answering his messages either. I understand Mike though because of all his own struggles.

Yes, she left for the day. Mike had her leave, he told her Ronnie was coming first. Then told the rest.

I didn't realize they weren't speaking to him for years or answering his messages either. I understand Mike though because of all his own struggles.
And let's be honest, the majority of them have all fucked up to some degree, some more than others of course, but none of them are whiter than white

Some seem just tolerating Ron. Snooki more worried about losing Sam.

Angelina needs to understand she and Jenni aren't friends at least Jenni not pretending this family dynamics with her anymore.

Tbh this whole Ron things makes me think they aren’t as close as they make out. Same with Sam they hadn’t see her for years. I think maybe Jenni, Nicole and Deena are friends and Vinny and Pauly but doubt they actually mix all together as much as they make out

Tbh this whole Ron things makes me think they aren’t as close as they make out. Same with Sam they hadn’t see her for years. I think maybe Jenni, Nicole and Deena are friends and Vinny and Pauly but doubt they actually mix all together as much as they make out
I agree. They are just work colleagues most of them

Jenni and Mike seem to be good friends

Maybe the next time Jenni questions a rushed engagement with someone they just met, Angelina should listen instead of attacking her.

Mike told Angelina the engagement was rushed and she didn't flip out. But Jenni asked how long they met and it's war.