Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could go beyond the 5km for food
Not for take away from a restaurant. For essential shopping only. Supermarkets and takeaways in her own town less than 5km from her house. No need to drive 30km plus to get a takeaway. That's disgraceful behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not for take away from a restaurant. For essential shopping only. Supermarkets and takeaways in her own town less than 5km from her house. No need to drive 30km plus to get a takeaway. That's disgraceful behaviour.
No you could choose the place you purchased food and if that was outside 5km that was ok

You could go beyond the 5km for food
For a takeaway? No, only for essential shopping. Not cis you want a fancy takeaway. Jennifer clearly thinks she is above the rules that the rest of us abide by.

No you could choose the place you purchased food and if that was outside 5km that was ok
Absolutely incorrect. If not supermarket, pharmacy etc not within the 5km you could travel to the nearest but not for a flipping restaurant takeaway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No, I was almost turned back going to the next town over by the garda when I had to go to a different pharmacy for my daughters epi-pen as none to fill the prescription in the 4 chemists in my town. That was less than 13km away but he gave me a good grilling.
My brother is a garda superintendent and again no travelling outside the 2km/5km/25km radius. Idiots like Jennifer repeatedly broke it.

Reactions: 3
No social distancing from Jennifer in any of her photos today. A right slap in the face to all those who lost a loved one and frontline staff. Does she not realise that we are in the middle of a global pandemic.
Same one who was called out for driving 30km during lockdown to collect a takeaway from a restaurant when we had the 5km radius. Her behaviour is really irresponsible.
Sorry but go home to your baby Jennifer. Take the slap and heels off and sit and bond. Am all for having your own time etc but first 12 weeks is called 4th trimester for a reason. Stop trying to keep up with your content, it's really excruciating looking at it.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 182608

Classic Jennifer. My friend bought a dress for almost €400 from her boutique and screened shots posted on a call out group for €34 from Ali Express. She also got a hat to match. The hat really smelled disgusting. She couldn't wear it and then saw videos on Instagram of Jennifer blocking hats in her mother's garden and leaving them on the grass to dry. Her mothers dog running around and he obviously did a pee on it. That was the smell.
The screen shots here are from when she was called out on a group
Omg shocking ... the dress on Ali 😱
Just found this thread

Phoexix V dress for the christening .... didn't think they was a need for a hat ?????? But then it's promoting her business I suppose

Last edited:
Had to laugh at how she described her on-off baby daddy boyfriends mum as her mammy in law. Hilarious. Also the posting of the venue and time of the christening so that local businesses would drop up gifts. Very Beggy M.
Her dress was lovely but with the hat very ott for a christening. She was houng for a very Kate Middleton look. It was all about her and not the baby. Hated the christening gown. Read on another page that the boyfriend got no say in anything to do with the day.

Attachments

• Wow
The christening was just ridiculous. Such a big show. She has no idea everyone is laughing at her and the ott day and desperate attempt for attention. Sorry but who has professional photographers at a christening. A mini wedding reception, just pathetic. I hate how lough Rynn Castle fawn over her like she is a celeb.
Also showboating an event like that amist a pandemic. Just ridiculous

Reactions: 9
The christening was just ridiculous. Such a big show. She has no idea everyone is laughing at her and the ott day and desperate attempt for attention. Sorry but who has professional photographers at a christening. A mini wedding reception, just pathetic. I hate how lough Rynn Castle fawn over her like she is a celeb.
Also showboating an event like that amist a pandemic. Just ridiculous
It looked very over the top and the christening gown was awful. To fussy.
Her outfit was lovely for a bride who didnt want a traditional wedding but ott for a family christening.

Had to laugh at how she described her on-off baby daddy boyfriends mum as her mammy in law. Hilarious. Also the posting of the venue and time of the christening so that local businesses would drop up gifts. Very Beggy M.
Her dress was lovely but with the hat very ott for a christening. She was houng for a very Kate Middleton look. It was all about her and not the baby. Hated the christening gown. Read on another page that the boyfriend got no say in anything to do with the day.
Agree hated the christening gown & hat OTT

Agree hated the christening gown & hat OTT
€695.00 for the dress she wore

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
As an aside I've had photographers at family occassions. Not for the perfect shot but I do tend to be so busy prepping food etc I don't get the shots with grandparents and family.

However this day and te whole mini royal christening left me strangely cold. Though once it went off the royal look it veered into tacky

As an aside I've had photographers at family occassions. Not for the perfect shot but I do tend to be so busy prepping food etc I don't get the shots with grandparents and family.

However this day and te whole mini royal christening left me strangely cold. Though once it went off the royal look it veered into tacky
It was really tacky. It was all so over the top.

Its flogging one cheap dress after another now. All look the same. Anything to make a a few euro.

She only wishes for a drop of class like Kate Middleton, who does she’s think she’s fooling ? Cheap, cheap and cheap.

That christening gown is horrible, so Royal Family looking but old fashioned, notions or what & her outfit - def thinks she kate Midleton ... I'll have to unfollow - can't look at it anymore

That christening gown is horrible, so Royal Family looking but old fashioned, notions or what & her outfit - def thinks she kate Midleton ... I'll have to unfollow - can't look at it anymore
It is really tacky. I agree with above about flogging the cheap dresses but yet she wears high end for her sons christening. No aliexpress for that day

Though and yes Im really mean her partners suit wasn't perfectly tailored. Its my hubbies weakness and he looked very uncomfortable in it. Looks very uncomfie in all the instagram whoha too.

I’m so sick of the try ons for boutiques. Her baby is only a few weeks old and I wonder how she could be that hard up for money after fleecing countless people for her overpriced hats etc! Also prancing around Galway with that absolute gobshite the Galway Player. Go home to your child Jennifer! Her boyfriend is a pure ejit, no commitment to her, well know around Carrick, and they are on and off like a light switch. She’s prob only with him because he’s a solicitor.

I’m so sick of the try ons for boutiques. Her baby is only a few weeks old and I wonder how she could be that hard up for money after fleecing countless people for her overpriced hats etc! Also prancing around Galway with that absolute gobshite the Galway Player. Go home to your child Jennifer! Her boyfriend is a pure ejit, no commitment to her, well know around Carrick, and they are on and off like a light switch. She’s prob only with him because he’s a solicitor.
I have read she treats him like dirt and was seen roaring at him in bar on the town last Christmas. She is only using him. Apparently he a nice guy. Its funny how she likes to make it sound like they are married and referred to his mother as her mammy in law. Mortified for her.

Reactions: 5
No way hes a solicitor..he looks real dopey🤣Thought she was single till I heard she pregnant they defo seem to be on & off

No way hes a solicitor..he looks real dopey🤣Thought she was single till I heard she pregnant they defo seem to be on & off
Haha! I thought the same thing!! You wouldn’t put them together at all! But now that I read that he is a solicitor, it all makes more sense.....🤫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.