Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck - Bennifer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across an old interview of Jlo and A Rod this morning and I have to say, they had way more chemistry. She and A Rod matched each other quite well.

I watched the This is Me Now documentary a few days ago and I don’t see any chemistry between Ben & Jlo. They had a bit more chemistry in older interviews that took place during their 1st engagement.

Ben seems intellectually curious and cultured and she comes across as a vapid empty vessel. I honestly don’t see what’s keeping these two together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I agree, A Rod was perfect for her, he was also vapid and very much materialistic and all about the wealth and glamour.

I think she just romanticised this relationship too much in her head and I find her to be very disrespectful to her previous relationships ( and his) to keep calling each other ‘true loves and the love of my lofe’ etc when they both had long term marriages with children is a insult.

If Jen garner had been more of a walk over Ben wouldnt be with J Lo now.

Reactions: 5
They are probably the new Burton and Taylor in J-lo’s mind and she wants the world to know it. She’s eyeing up giant diamonds as we speak 🤣

I don’t think they quick measure up in terms of looks (j-lo v Taylor) or talent (burton v Affleck and Liz v jlo). But Ben and Richard share a love of alcohol and were smarter than their spouses

I bet Mariah is happy that come 2024 jlo is being dragged for her lack of talent and desperate cringe

meanwhile on youtube
Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 22.04.18.png

Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 22.04.10.png

Reactions: 4
I was reading recently they wanted J Lo to be credited on What’s Luv? but using Ashanti’s vocals again and Fat Joe refused

• Haha
  • Wow
I was reading recently they wanted J Lo to be credited on What’s Luv? but using Ashanti’s vocals again and Fat Joe refused
Wouldn't surprise me that industry people wanted that as it would make it more likely to sell a lot more.

Maybe not jlo herself though. She really needs to talk about being an industry stooge and accept she knew she was a tool for people like Tommy mottola. I can't feel sorry for her now getting all the blame when she knows very well why some people don't know her.

How am I just finding this :LOL:

There's another video shot by someone watching, she poses for photos for ages with the guy then walks away with zero thanks or acknowledgment:

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 09.25.23.png

Wouldn't surprise me that industry people wanted that as it would make it more likely to sell a lot more.

Maybe not jlo herself though. She really needs to talk about being an industry stooge and accept she knew she was a tool for people like Tommy mottola. I can't feel sorry for her now getting all the blame when she knows very well why some people don't know her.
She's too arrogant to do that. CDaN has a nickname for her 'A List Everything In Her Mind', which fits her to a tee. If she admitted it, it would be admitting she didn't have enough talent to make it on her own and needed people's help.