Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kim79my

So she got arrested yesterday because somebody attacked her randomly and she knocked them out, she’s got rid of the puppy she got a few days ago and today she’s bought a hamster 😩
Wtf? Really? I wondered why she hadn’t been on live as much as she had been the week before. I guessed the puppy would be gone. It was obviously going to be more work than she imagined.

MummyL

She clearly needs help with looking after her little girl. She is up all hours and delayed Speach etc. She never interacts with her, just shouts at her 24/7. It’s sad really.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
12:20pm and Jemma is laying in bed not bothering to get up. where is Lexi? Also in bed asleep, jemma just dont care. No wonder she is up till early hours. They keep her up late so jemma can just lay in her bed with the new baby all day while lexi sleeps.

Also Jason has been arrested for something. I dont know what. But he 100% made threats last night on a live after calling Amy and her mother skanks, and also said if someone turned up at the house they would be dead in self defense. Absolute moron.

CoconotLoco

What’s happened she’s gone private , have her children been removed from her care
Don’t think so, someone keeps reporting her to the social/police for welfare checks and to nspcc that’s why she gone private and said she not going live but was on yesterday doing her usual routine of subtle begging.

She brought all that Amy stuff on herself if she just left it alone it probably wouldn’t of escalate as it did, she obsessed with a girl who happened to be her current bf ex but they never even slept together so not sure why she so upset about it but there you go.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
On live now asking for donations so Lexi and lacey can have a rabbit and cage for christmas. How about yous pack the takeaways in for a week jemma and see how much money you save.

CoconotLoco

I watched her live late last night... when she was arguing with people... it was cringey... I don't get why people feel the need to argue over duel live its so trashy!!
omg I watched that too was going on for ages keeps arguing with same two girls Kassie and Rudy offering to meet up to fight them and someone leaking her address on the live, threatening to report her to social services, madness!

MummyL

She was reported to DWP, She now saying Jason doesn’t live with her despite the fact he always there!
They clearly do live together anyone can see that😂 she will only be saying he doesn’t live there because clearly they are conning the system, both of them are more than likely claiming separately to get more money 😡 honestly people like that really annoy me, she’s embarrassing her begging doesn’t even do it discreet either just straight out asks for things.. I came across her live once not long back and she literally said who wants to “chip in” to get her kid some sort of animal and cage ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️ if she cannot afford animals why get them! I don’t know how old her child is but she certainly should have some sort of routine and normality but she keeps her up to all hours n then probably sleeps till the afternoon it’s sad, she says because she doesn’t go nursery or school she doesn’t need routine 🤯, she will regret the sleeping pattern she’s allowed her to have because when she does try to get her in routine when she is at nursery/school it will be hard because the little girls body/brain will be so used to the late nights 😢
The older girl basically lives with Jemma’s parents I think.

CoconotLoco

Has anyone followed this girl she had a big account of 30k but it got banned, she has a new one that rising in numbers, she pregnant with her second child but she always begging on live for money and for people to buy off her Amazon wishlist and constantly causing dramas and arguing with others on tiktok, I dunno if it’s entertaining or sad she always live and loads watch her.