Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bea Saint

Unreal just brought rabbits now she already getting rid of them and is going to get a kitten, don’t fucking buy animals if you have no intention of keeping them, watch her dump this kitten!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
On her live this afternoon she was playing voice notes from Jason's dad. He was calling her a lazy slob that uses tiktok to sponge off people, he said that she prioritises getting animals over looking after her children and that she needs to learn to keep her legs closed. Basically, he's a secret tattler! Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Bea Saint Yes i have just seen, a fucking dog that no doubt her followers have bought for her. She is now letting her followers buy stuff of her wishlist she is doing for him! That girl is crazy, she never pays for anything, literally gets gifted money an so much. It's about time she stood on her own two fucking feet instead of sponging of others!! I mean she's clearly on UC an Child benefits plus money of her partner...

Some people out there are struggling to even put tea on the table an you get waste girls like her!!

Reactions: 2

CoconotLoco

Why does her mom have lexi?
Because she cannot cope and look after her with two more kids plus social was called on her, anyone who watched her saw that Lexi had no routine, was too much for her and Lexi wasn’t thriving at all

Her mum also favourites Lexi and is reluctant to have the other two. She seems to be better off with her Nan.
As for the begging that’s just Jemma.

Bea Saint

@Bea Saint Yes i have just seen, a fucking dog that no doubt her followers have bought for her. She is now letting her followers buy stuff of her wishlist she is doing for him! That girl is crazy, she never pays for anything, literally gets gifted money an so much. It's about time she stood on her own two fucking feet instead of sponging of others!! I mean she's clearly on UC an Child benefits plus money of her partner...

Some people out there are struggling to even put tea on the table an you get waste girls like her!!
She the biggest beg on there

she goes through animals like Kleenex

she had hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, cats she rehomed within days and the got another rabbit and is getting a dog when she was pleading poverty yesterday claiming she couldn’t afford milk.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
On live looking high or drunk, talking all mandem shit. Both look stoned as hell. Thought she was pregnant? Shes saying the baby is in the same room as them and jason is def smoking. Begging for money saying jason hasnt been paid.

Ive had to switch off breaks my heart thinking of that baby breathing in whatever shits filling up that room.

Last edited:

Bea Saint

Now begging for gifts for Lexis upcoming birthday.

That little lass is still up at all hours with no proper routine. The dad looks stoned 90% of the time on lives and they were testing vapes or something infront of the new baby yesterday 🤮

She was getting absolutely slated to bits the other week for stirring the pot and creating drama after drama with other people, i dunno how shes still on the app.
It’s so strange she got this obsession with that Jason’s ex Amy who on tiktok too.

And she keeps chatting and wanting to be friends with that Kassy White despite Kassy slating and suggesting to that Amy girl to call social services on her.

• Sad

Shang94

She’s on live now selling her two rabbits.. and she’s going to buy a kitten instead 😡

She is actually disgusting

She said she can’t put them on gumtree because they charge £3 and she hasn’t got £3. Wtf she has two children she is so so irresponsible

Last edited:
  • Wow

User56782021

This thread is really quiet, I’ve been recently watching her and she’s selling all her kids clothes even though they are sizes that the kids will grow into? Which doesn’t make sense to me…. She was on live the other night complaining she was hungry but had no food in so she needed to sell things to get food and people was offering to send or lend her money. She keeps going in a mood because nobody wants to buy anything practically begging anyone to buy something saying she doesn’t understand why people aren’t buying things from her and then when people suggest things to her she gets really arsey to them

Kim79my

The new one won’t last long. Puppies need training and patience. Of course the puppy was going to cry and bark, it was the first night. Poor puppy.

Shang94

I honestly get so upset seeing the baby on her lives at this time she always seems so tired and upset and they don’t bother putting her to bed.

• Sad
Shes slowly dropping hints that she can't afford the kids Xmas presents, but has just bought a kitten ...begging again!

AgainstHumans

I am slo glad theres a thread on this overweight, lazy pig of a mother.

I despise her, her attitude is rotten, the way she is as a mother is rotten and please dont get me started on the animals!

Begging for a £900 dog when she cant even afford milk for her youngest! She's apparently 7 weeks pregnant which I could bet money on her getting an abortion after finding out she doesnt get paid for it.

Her eldest cant even talk yet the fat lardy beg hasnt bothered to do anything about it! Sick of the constant begging, she is worse than Lucy Rose!

Another thing I noticed was how she puts on this patronizing baby voice when shes after money or something from her wishlist and claims its for Lacey, fucking get a job or get your man to get a job instead of selling weed the utter scum bag.

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Well she is obviously a strange one she had a new puppy within 24 hours swapped with her friends dog lol she had hamster rabbit and a cat since December

Tinga

I’ve viewed a few of her lives in the past, it’s obvious she struggles with her little girl, I’m not saying she neglected but she seems so immature and it’s reflected in her parenting it’s seems to be about her needs more then her daughters, her daughter has no routine and Jemma can’t seem to be able to handle or implement one and she will seriously struggle once the new baby comes, she up all night so is her child, she also seems to struggle with a feeding routine too.

Reactions: 1

CoconotLoco

Has anyone been watching the drama unfold between her and Jake Little and his bf Jaz, it's madness?

Jemma and Jake was friends, he was always defending her against Amy the ex girlfriend of Jason's, they have since fell out as she always does because she apparently said that Jake and his bf has aids and that Jaz sent her nude pictures, which she admitted was a lie but they since fell out further when they called her a dog and she called Jaz a mongeral which they're saying is a racial slur, since then the police have got involved when Jaz tried to harm himself and Jake is blaming Jemma and said he gonna sue her and report her to social services, she saying she mega stressed and stop eating as she pregnant and could lose her baby!

It's still on going.

• Wow
Reactions: 1