Jemma Lucy - Jem_Lucy d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember this girl from EX on the beach and she was just as terrible back then. Desperate, annoying and terrible looking. I haven’t heard one good thing about this girl

Reactions: 1
I can definitely appreciate a women’s body, but her figure isn’t attractive in any way shape or form

Reactions: 7
I just think it's sad that woman are making themselves like a, walking wank bank, it's so male fantasy orientated 😪 and it's become the new norm. Everyone wants a booty and big tits.

Reactions: 4
I just think it's sad that woman are making themselves like a, walking wank bank, it's so male fantasy orientated 😪 and it's become the new norm. Everyone wants a booty and big tits.
To be devil's advocate here.... do you blame her? she has nothing else that could make that kind of money.
Have you heard her talk? It's like a junkie.....

Reactions: 5
To be devil's advocate here.... do you blame her? she has nothing else that could make that kind of money.
Have you heard her talk? It's like a junkie.....
Yeah that's true. Its just the feminist in me hates that women do this! And I don't think they make as much as they make out ie becky and her fiver marketplace stuff. It's v sad
I searched chloe Khan on reddit and she was under a shag a chav type page 🙄

Well she's under a 14 day quarantine as she recently returned from Spain and as of midnight Greater Manchester cannot mix with other households again... Let's she if she sticks to it.... Highly doubt it.

Reactions: 6
Have you seen her stories today her daughters playing with her bags and pulled a balloon out real child friendly

• Angry
  • Sick
Come here looking for the comments after seeing them posts 😂 she’s deleted one now obviously one of her “mates” have jumped into bed with the daughters dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.