Jemma Lucy - Jem_Lucy d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Reactions: 2
Honestly mind would she make a playroom for her poor little girl instead of a stripper room:rolleyes:
I was just coming on here to say this wish I had an extra room for my daughter to Have a play room but mummy being a slut is more important wonder how many only fans video she will be making in there

Reactions: 3
Using her phone whilst driving again!
This is my first post on here, but I joined to say the same thing. Surly something can be reported about this? She's driving for a while and it's clearly her filming. She does it all the time. She is a disgrace.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the story she uploaded then deleted yesterday of the dog leaping up at her baby girl on the swing 😤 guessing she was getting a lot of messages about it so deleted it
Omg this made me feel ill. Why did she do that

Reactions: 2
Maybe I late to the party but I didn't realise that Jemma was "friends" with Chloe Ferry. They are in each others stories tonight. Not tagged. Unusual friendship i would have thoughf!

Reactions: 4
It’s probably to stay relevant it looked so set Up that night out.

Reactions: 7
Feel so sorry for that little girl.. stuck in a hotel room with a nanny while her mums out and about all over the show! You never see her take that girl anywhere tho yet shes out all the time 😩😩

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Maybe I late to the party but I didn't realise that Jemma was "friends" with Chloe Ferry. They are in each others stories tonight. Not tagged. Unusual friendship i would have thoughf!
Jem used to be on the Geordie scene quite a lot and has been out with the G shore people before. I saw her in a few of their house parties too. I believe she was good friends with NatGshore (IG) before Nat was on G shore.

Does this woman ever just spend a weekend in with her baby, does she ever take the little girl anywhere that’s fun for children, like the park or the zoo, or a farm etc, she’s just dragged along to hotels and then left with the nanny

Reactions: 10
long time lurker here... I know the girl in the middle of this photo is Jemma’s baby daddy’s ex (Lyndon) I’m sure he was posting photos with her I mean I do feel sorry for Jemma’s little girl being squashed into a hotel for the weekend.
Jemma looks so out of place compared to these 2 girls.

Reactions: 10
For everyone saying she don’t take the baby out she don’t need to nanny does that no doudt he being friends with her baby daddy ex will end in tears

Reactions: 3
Jem used to be on the Geordie scene quite a lot and has been out with the G shore people before. I saw her in a few of their house parties too. I believe she was good friends with NatGshore (IG) before Nat was on G shore.
Really? I’ve watched all the Geordie shores (cringe I know) and never seen Jemma Lucy at one of the house parties.

Really? I’ve watched all the Geordie shores (cringe I know) and never seen Jemma Lucy at one of the house parties.
She did however used to date Chantelle from Geordie shore for a short while.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.