Jemma Lucy - Jem_Lucy d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arghh no way I’ve missed it all, she’s deleted the posts, wonder who the ASOS model could be?
If the ex was such a horror why was she sleeping with him and getting pregnant to him 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
The video that she posted of the girl with the baby saying “no papa” was she insinuating that the girl that took the video was the friend that had slept with the baby daddy? Does anyone know who that was ?

The video that she posted of the girl with the baby saying “no papa” was she insinuating that the girl that took the video was the friend that had slept with the baby daddy? Does anyone know who that was ?
I assumed it was the nanny and the wee girl? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Are people really that simple that they think that’s really her singing 😂 ffs I’m done!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Filming herself driving whilst her baby is in the car!!!!!!!
What an absolute piece of tit

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Notice she was out with with a group of kids last night.
She really is tragic.
And the filming while driving drives me mad. Can we report her?

Reactions: 8
Notice she was out with with a group of kids last night.
She really is tragic.
And the filming while driving drives me mad. Can we report her?
A few of us tried on the Sean Pratt thread (another ridiculous influencer who thinks what he has to say is sooo important that he should risk lives to say it) but you need the car registration number... Jemma’s always posting pics of her tacky rented cars so I’m sure that wouldn’t be hard to find.

And yeah the people she was out with last night... she literally looked like a monster-munch shaped chaperone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A few of us tried on the Sean Pratt thread (another ridiculous influencer who thinks what he has to say is sooo important that he should risk lives to say it) but you need the car registration number... Jemma’s always posting pics of her tacky rented cars so I’m sure that wouldn’t be hard to find.

And yeah the people she was out with last night... she literally looked like a monster-munch shaped chaperone 😂
it was the comments from the Pratt thread that made me wonder how you do it 😂

How nice for her lovely little daughter to have to listen to that awful loud gangsta rap she’s always playing in the car, would it kill her to put on some nursery rhymes or baby shark or something

Reactions: 9
Alot of talk on here about becky taylor & anna. Which is obv off topic cos this is about jem. Im gunna make a thread for becky cos we all seem to have alot to say about her lol. Cringeyyyy girl.

More like Beggy Taylor. Begs for 100k followers but has about 6 people at her “sick” party.
And her babydads ex girlf lol??? Weird. Seems it was like 4 girls and a load of boys theyd met in town that night.

Last edited:
Honestly mind would she make a playroom for her poor little girl instead of a stripper room:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the story she uploaded then deleted yesterday of the dog leaping up at her baby girl on the swing 😤 guessing she was getting a lot of messages about it so deleted it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Alot of talk on here about becky taylor & anna. Which is obv off topic cos this is about jem. Im gunna make a thread for becky cos we all seem to have alot to say about her lol. Cringeyyyy girl.

And her babydads ex girlf lol??? Weird. Seems it was like 4 girls and a load of boys theyd met in town that night.
Link the thread if you make one please 🙂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.