Jemma Lucy - Jem_Lucy d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this business she does on the side? She regularly posts about contacting her about how social media can help you make money? I’m not interested in doing it but just intrigued what it is! 🤣🤣
That lambo has got to be rented or leased or something, she couldn’t afford to buy it surely.
I’m pretty sure its selling skinny coffee or juice plus - some kind of network marketing.

A girl I follow who does that was posting about her up lines as they call them and I was shocked to see one was Jemma. Never heard her speak about it.

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure its selling skinny coffee or juice plus - some kind of network marketing.

A girl I follow who does that was posting about her up lines as they call them and I was shocked to see one was Jemma. Never heard her speak about it.
Ah I did think it was a skinny coffee thing although she doesn’t seem to directly sell it on her page. Very odd!

Reactions: 1
She’s been on insta now saying her lambo is not rented she has bought it outright, it’s like 190k, like seriously where is she getting the money from? If you are willing to spend 190k on a car then you must have a hell of alot of money in your bank, otherwise you are just plain stupid surely she would be better getting a nice middle range car for about 50k then putting the rest in a high interest savings account, she just wants to show off

Reactions: 6
She’s been on insta now saying her lambo is not rented she has bought it outright, it’s like 190k, like seriously where is she getting the money from? If you are willing to spend 190k on a car then you must have a hell of alot of money in your bank, otherwise you are just plain stupid surely she would be better getting a nice middle range car for about 50k then putting the rest in a high interest savings account, she just wants to show off
Yeah I saw she had been on Insta saying this. She doesn’t exactly live in a flash house from what I gather, think I would rather out the money into the house but as you say I think it’s to show off.

Reactions: 3
It’s an absolutely stupid investment. I’d love to know how she makes all of this money, especially to be able to drop almost 200k on a car?!

Reactions: 4
It’s an absolutely stupid investment. I’d love to know how she makes all of this money, especially to be able to drop almost 200k on a car?!
It is an absolutely diabolical investment, nobody should ever pay that much for a car unless they are stupidly rich, I’m talking like bill gates rich, I’m also intrigued to know how she’s got a spare 200k knocking around to buy a car, god knows how much the insurance and servicing on that thing is gonna cost!

Reactions: 5
She’s a liar
yeah she is, just because she says she’s bought it doesn’t make it true. I imagine all her designer gear ishigh quality knock offs and she has everything else financed.
probably has a sugar daddy or three,has an only fans, and DEFINITELY whores herself in Dubai like all the other z list skanks do (chloe Khan Portia potty anyone ??)

Reactions: 16
yeah she is, just because she says she’s bought it doesn’t make it true. I imagine all her designer gear ishigh quality knock offs and she has everything else financed.
probably has a sugar daddy or three,has an only fans, and DEFINITELY whores herself in Dubai like all the other z list skanks do (chloe Khan Portia potty anyone ??)
I miss the CK thread so much!

Reactions: 8
she really must have a few sugar daddies going on, I wondered if she was out whoring in Dubai too but you never see any grid posts from her from Dubai, I reckon she has a few private clients from her webcam stuff who she does ‘extras’ for

How's she gonna get tylea (forgot the proper name sorry) car seat and pram in a lambo she should have just bought a BMW x5 and had done with it 😩🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How's she gonna get tylea (forgot the proper name sorry) car seat and pram in a lambo she should have just bought a BMW x5 and had done with it 😩🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Shes got a rangey aswell 🙄
Deffianly think its leased. Anyone who's got a decent car knows the only way you will never lose masses of money is to keep them for 18m/2years and chop them in.

Reactions: 3
such a practical car for a mum 😉🤣

Gemma Lucy saying the N word

Gemma Lucy: "My daughter is a quarter (blank)" -- if she can't call her daughter it she didn't be bleeping singing it

StorySaver_jemlucy_69800189_2398636907118578_1559486291547219449_n.jpg
StorySaver_jemlucy_75310193_919257211808568_8304526326928070304_n.jpg

Gemma Lucy "defending" herself --- bleeping inbred!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.