Jemma Lucy - Jem_Lucy d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god no I missed these rants, can someone give me the gist of them lol

Just had a quick look on her insta, up doing night feeds anyway 🤣 looks like the baby daddy is Lyndon Arthur, this fits in with what she’s said before that he is a boxer, and mixed race, so she’s saying now that he was in a relationship for 3.5 years when he got her pregnant, well what the hell was she doing messing around with him then???!!!! Now that gf is pregnant and he already has another kid too, the whole thing is messy, bet she wasn’t on any contraception when she got pregnant - better choice of baby daddy next time maybe Jem!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That Lyndon fella seems to fit with what's shes been saying!
Basically she was destroying him for not supporting her or their child. Thats what you get when you make babies with people like him 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s got a point about the filters and photoshopping etc and it must be annoying having to explain these simple concepts to idiots but yeah maybe don’t then call people jealous fat fucks and screenshot an individual person lol I actually like Jem I do think she’s got something about her but she does go about things the wrong way

The other girl who she’s posing with on her last pic Beccy holt just looks downright scary to be honest and I feel bad saying that, too many tattoos, what if she has a change of heart about her life choices in a few years time and wants or needs to go and get a normal job 😬
Becky is really lovely. Nothing like Jemma personality wise at all! She’s a nice girl and has her head screwed on properly. She’s been heavily tattooed for years now, I don’t think she’s going to suddenly have a change of heart :LOL:

Did anyone else notice that her daughter is tramping around in holey babygrows that are stretched a d clearly to small for her all whilst she buys tacky shoes and apparently buys a Lamborghini?!?!?!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Jemma Lucy has absolutely no right to comment on the appearance of others when she has uneven puffer fish lips plus this monstrosity of a tattoo on her chest.

1577057319207.png

DISCLAIMER: Not slagging off tattoos (I have several) but if you're going to have a massive, visible tat then at least go to a decent tattooist.

Reactions: 12
So yer her baby dady has surely got to be black bet hes bleeping cringing
Nah just looked at the baby - the baby is white
Most mixed babies have darker colour around the nail bed or dark ear tops or even curlier hair
I could be wrong....

Reactions: 2
Nah just looked at the baby - the baby is white
Most mixed babies have darker colour around the nail bed or dark ear tops or even curlier hair
I could be wrong....
If the baby daddy is Lyndon Arthur then his other child is light skinned and blue eyed with straight-ish hair.

My children are mixed race (black father) and they were white as a ghost with poker straight hair until they were about 6 months old.

You can't really tell from her photos as she hides the baby's face - about the only thing I can say in Jemma's favour.

Reactions: 3
Jemma Lucy has absolutely no right to comment on the appearance of others when she has uneven puffer fish lips plus this monstrosity of a tattoo on her chest.

View attachment 66129

DISCLAIMER: Not slagging off tattoos (I have several) but if you're going to have a massive, visible tat then at least go to a decent tattooist.
What even is that tattoo meant to be??

She was ranting again on insta yesterday saying some girl was spreading lies about her, wonder what the girl was saying lol

Strangely I feel sorry for her. She’s very angry at the world and I get the feeling all she wants is someone to love her. I remember seeing her and Stephen Bear together and she was like a little girl in love.

She admits that she’s got money and has her old nanny who looked after her as a child, looking after the baby too when she goes out. Which I suppose is no worse than her mum looking after the baby.

my only disappointment in her is her career choice but I suppose what else can she do? She has to support her child somehow.

Reactions: 10
Strangely I feel sorry for her. She’s very angry at the world and I get the feeling all she wants is someone to love her. I remember seeing her and Stephen Bear together and she was like a little girl in love.

She admits that she’s got money and has her old nanny who looked after her as a child, looking after the baby too when she goes out. Which I suppose is no worse than her mum looking after the baby.

my only disappointment in her is her career choice but I suppose what else can she do? She has to support her child somehow.
Yes I feel a bit sorry for her too as I know she’s spoke out about how her relationship with her mum isn’t good, and she’s said she wants to make sure the same thing doesn’t happen with her and her daughter which is admirable, I think maybe her mum kind of disowned her or something because of all the tattoos and the career choice etc, I know she’s from money and privilege so maybe her mum thought with her private education etc she should have gone down a different path and feels disappointed, to be perfectly honest if it was my daughter I wouldn’t be happy either but ultimately we don’t own our children and there’s far worse things which could be going on, maybe if her mum made more of an effort to be close to her and support her things might have turned out differently!

What is this business she does on the side? She regularly posts about contacting her about how social media can help you make money? I’m not interested in doing it but just intrigued what it is! 🤣🤣
That lambo has got to be rented or leased or something, she couldn’t afford to buy it surely.

Reactions: 1
Yes I feel a bit sorry for her too as I know she’s spoke out about how her relationship with her mum isn’t good, and she’s said she wants to make sure the same thing doesn’t happen with her and her daughter which is admirable, I think maybe her mum kind of disowned her or something because of all the tattoos and the career choice etc, I know she’s from money and privilege so maybe her mum thought with her private education etc she should have gone down a different path and feels disappointed, to be perfectly honest if it was my daughter I wouldn’t be happy either but ultimately we don’t own our children and there’s far worse things which could be going on, maybe if her mum made more of an effort to be close to her and support her things might have turned out differently!
I'm sure she was on one of those brat camp TV shows when she was about 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.