Jemma Lucy #2 Queen of the porta loo bunch, Jem is looking like a stale monster munch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the most recent thread.? Where Jemma daughter I haven’t seen a thing in a year or so or am I just missing it

Is this the most recent thread.? Where Jemma daughter I haven’t seen a thing in a year or so or am I just missing it
She has been posting her, but it’s just the back of her head, or holding hands etc. I do like that she respects her child’s privacy.

Reactions: 6
She has been posting her, but it’s just the back of her head, or holding hands etc. I do like that she respects her child’s privacy.
Yeah that is probably the most respectful thing she had done.! I have seen a few hand holding and the head shots but nothing for a while maybe as she’s a lot older she’s hiding her more

Reactions: 3
What a vile creature this woman is. Appearing on GB news and sharing Andrew Tate posts. I hope her daughter gets taken off her

• Sick
I don’t get it, she has a daughter so why is she promoting that total tit bag Andrew Tate?! The mind boggles.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get it, she has a daughter so why is she promoting that total tit bag Andrew Tate?! The mind boggles.
Because she’s a ‘pick me’, ‘I’m not like other girls’ type of loser.

Wonder how she’d feel if her daughter was dating a man like Tate?

Reactions: 9
It’s actually surprising how many women agree with Andrew Tate and promote his bullshit.

• Angry
I meant to post this the other day. Her AI looks nothing like her and what the hell is this weird looking tat on her leg. I wonder if the necklace is the one with the little vial of Nicholas’ blood 🤔 🙃

IMG_7597.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she heard what Andrew Tate had to say about the likes of her she’d probably cry!

She said in a story the other day “if you don’t feel comfortable taking “trading” advice from a girl then I can put you in touch with a bloke” bleeping moron. If someone’s mindset is so minor, they can’t talk to a girl about a scam, only a boy, then they deserve to be rinsed of all the
pennies they’ve got!

• Heart
Her daughter walking around with Jem's nipple tassels on her shoes. Ergh. She comes across as such a grimy woman, teenage boy vibes. Gives me such an ick.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She makes herself sounds like such a knob! Some poor innocent guy, trying to enjoy a show that’s he paid good money for (theatre tickets aren’t cheap) and she’s calling him a nonce because he asked them to keep the kids noise down. Kids that probably are too young to appreciate and enjoy a theatre show. Also who’s to say they weren’t with a family group but dotted around the theatre? Who’s to say he has lost a grandchild and Frozen was their thing and he goes to see it for the memory. I’m reaching and being a bit OTT with that, but you just never know! The fact the staff were trying to get them to leave as well. I would be mortified!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She makes herself sounds like such a knob! Some poor innocent guy, trying to enjoy a show that’s he paid good money for (theatre tickets aren’t cheap) and she’s calling him a nonce because he asked them to keep the kids noise down. Kids that probably are too young to appreciate and enjoy a theatre show. Also who’s to say they weren’t with a family group but dotted around the theatre? Who’s to say he has lost a grandchild and Frozen was their thing and he goes to see it for the memory. I’m reaching and being a bit OTT with that, but you just never know! The fact the staff were trying to get them to leave as well. I would be mortified!
Nice person int she.bleeping idiot

Reactions: 2
So she asked a question and then got arsey because someone told her something she didn’t want to hear? So she really just wanted people to agree with her?