Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doobop

Has she actually spent Christmas day on cam for perves while her daughter is in the house???
Have you not done the same? I put the turkey in the oven and went and got my flaps out for a bit to pay for dessert

• Haha
Reactions: 35

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
XXL bullies are bred to fight (and to be owned by dumb chavs who want to look cool).
Their blood line is unstable, tiny and aggressive.

Other dogs are aggressive but don’t kill grown men ffs 😂

And yes they are horrifically ugly bred to look muscular and scary. How pathetic some humans are.

Let me know next time you see a yappy Pom drag a child down the road or savage its owner to death. Ima wait….

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Death2unicorns

Horrific looking? Are you joking? It looked soft as shit. Winds me up people clueless about that breed; they’re one of the best breeds around children if brought up right. Disgusting they’re getting banned imo - government need to ban idiotic people who don’t know how to train dogs from having them. Or ban little yappy dogs who actually bite kids all the time. But that’s an argument for another thread 😅
sure they are the best breed around kids lol 😂

little yappy dogs might snap and bite a kid - but that’s all they’ll do - bite, an XL bully which snaps and bites a kid will KILL the child - that’s the difference - I’d rather my kid be attacked by a little yappy dog like a yorkie rather than an XL bully, there’s been several XL bully attacks on grown men where several other grown men have not been able to get the dog off -these attacks have resulted in fatalities -do you think it would have been the same result if the dog was a yorkie or shitzu type thing? ( I’ll give you a clue as I think you might be hard of thinking, the answer is no!)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I cannot believe the guy she’s with is the son of Natalie Rowe, the dominatrix madam who was famously pictured with George Osborne and a line of coke. She and her girls used to service all the toffs in the 90s, that’s how she met Nick’s father who was an Eton boy who threw it all away for drugs and died accidentally by acting the prick https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rge-Osborne-49-dead-jumping-bridge-prank.html how weird is it knowing his mum was a dominatrix sex worker and now he’s dating a sex worker who’s giving him bruises, must have mummy issues

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Niknak50

My god she’s vile. What are you doing now for work? Probably what everyone else is doing who has lost their job trying to get on in life and find something else. Probably not fingering themselves or their friends on camera and getting shat on in Dubai like you, you dirty dog

Reactions: 23

A-Soul

VIP Member
Sadly, there are lots of people who were sexually abused as children (myself included) and a lot of us didn’t turn into mean, nasty, venomous bitches like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

MunHun

VIP Member
There is something so utterly unlikeable about this woman. She acts so ghetto and gangster even though she’s from a privileged background. When she was in ex on the beach she was a proper slag and when she hooked up with Kirk she seemed to believe that she was more than just a hook up! Like hello Jemma you shagged Gaz on the first night surely you knew after that Kirk wasn’t looking to wife you. She was drunk one night shouting right who wants to finger me 🙈🤮 Her poor daughter will undoubtedly get a lot of flak because of her who her Mum is.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

gingrog

VIP Member
Anyone else think she's really looking haggard lately? Looks like aging is getting a good hold of her. Her new boyfriend who looks like a 12 year old roadman doesn't help I don't think.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I always wonder how she’ll feel when she’s like 55, 60, 70 looking in the mirror with all the tattoos right up her neck etc. Like i have a couple of tattoos I got 25-30 years ago and feel a bit silly now as I’m older and more mature. If I feel like this with just two, imagine what people like Jemma will feel like with whole bodies full!

I think the tats are the least of her worries. The fact that she's a disgusting piece of shit that sells her flaps for a fiver and monetises every aspect of her life, along with being one of the world's worst mothers is more pressing I think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Ekathrina

VIP Member
It’s funny how a bloke who’s so into the ‘family unit’ has at least 10 kids with a slew of different mothers that he never actually sees though. Very family oriented, that. If he’s so anti drugs perhaps he should have avoided getting involved with Romanian gangsters who traffic narcotics as well as people.
Tate is a hypocritical bullshitter who only appeals to gullible dullards with poor comprehension skills.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I didn’t screenshot them but did anyone see her stories yesterday. She was tagging this bloke and sharing his profile saying how disgusting he was because he was married and messaging her (something along the lines of how he could fuck her all day etc.). It was really weird. She runs an explicit only fans. Does she think only single men/women sub to her?? She must get loads of messages. Also….a fan is a fan surely? Don’t get me wrong I would be fuming if my husband was sending messages like that, but not sure if he quite as angry if I was the recipient who was being paid.