Jemma Lucy #2 Queen of the porta loo bunch, Jem is looking like a stale monster munch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve watched a few of her stories. She is the most angry, negative and bitter person I’ve seen on there in a long time. She is a very very angry person. Deep down she must dislike herself, massively. Also, I’d be interested to know if her live in help from Asia (I think I read she used to be her helper in Singapore) even has a proper working visa to be here and if she is paying her a UK wage.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’ve watched a few of her stories. She is the most angry, negative and bitter person I’ve seen on there in a long time. She is a very very angry person. Deep down she must dislike herself, massively. Also, I’d be interested to know if her live in help from Asia (I think I read she used to be her helper in Singapore) even has a proper working visa to be here and if she is paying her a UK wage.
Apparently the same woman was her nanny as a child so she's been with the family for a long time.

Reactions: 5
I reckon she shut the account because she was thick enough to share the picture from a party in London and she reckons she can’t be fined now. It’s quite funny really because she was discovered by Katie Price but claims she is nothing like Katie Price. Problem is they do have 1 thing in common- not 1 brain cell between them 😂

Reactions: 10
Wow! Dreadful if true. Social media is vital to their business nowadays. Really sad if that’s true.
I agree. I think that sex work is wrong and unhealthy, and am a supporter of the Nordic model, but punishing the women do it is not the way to go. How does deleting their social media solve anything?

Especially when the economy has been devastated. Effectively taking away high paying jobs from thousands of women, and any taxes they pay (yes prostitutes pay taxes, although not sure about Jemma and co).

If a person earns money and pays taxes then it is a proper job, regardless of what you think of it.

• Heart
I don’t think it’s been deleted because she’s a sex worker, I think it’s because she’s an hole and she’s been reported for breaking covid rules or something. Or she’s taken it down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
There’s petitions going around about the sex workers accounts being closed. A few girls I know have had their snap chats deleted etc over the last 24 hours and so many people hate jemma that they would report her account knowing that’s the case.

Instagram couldn’t give a duck about covid. It’s not uk based so to keep an eye on every users local rules which change weekly worldwide isn’t a job they would undertake.

Reactions: 3
Stupid cow deserves it. Maybe if she hadn’t openly laughed at other people losing their livelihoods on her stories then karma would not have came round and bit her right in her fat arse!

I guarantee sex workers on IG and onlyfans etc will not be paying tax 🥴

I agree. I think that sex work is wrong and unhealthy, and am a supporter of the Nordic model, but punishing the women do it is not the way to go. How does deleting their social media solve anything?

Especially when the economy has been devastated. Effectively taking away high paying jobs from thousands of women, and any taxes they pay (yes prostitutes pay taxes, although not sure about Jemma and co).

If a person earns money and pays taxes then it is a proper job, regardless of what you think of it.

Reactions: 8
I guarantee sex workers on IG and onlyfans etc will not be paying tax 🥴
I had OF for around two years and either never made enough to pay tax OR just didn't haha. There is zero information provided by OF on how to do so. The company pays you in dollars so perhaps the lack of international tax info was due to their US creators typically doing their own taxes.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Its not Onlyfans responsibility to remind people to pay their taxes. As a self employed person (which these influencers claim to be) they should know they have to declare their earnings and pay tax on said earnings

I had OF for around two years and either never made enough to pay tax OR just didn't haha. There is zero information provided by OF on how to do so. The company pays you in dollars so perhaps the lack of international tax info was due to their US creators typically doing their own taxes.

Reactions: 13
Any update on the doctor situation? I see shes still sticking to the rules 😒

Reactions: 1
Wow rolling joints live on insta? And the “mother of the year award” goes too......not jemma
31BCC7B6-D355-4A04-A06F-2395231DFA6F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The girl she’s with has done a few of my piercings. I knew they were friends but the blatant breaking of rules means I’ll be visiting someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Trying to get her nails done during lockdown in London 😂 how self obsessed that you can’t go a few weeks without your nails done 😂 people haven’t seen their families for months, get a grip hun

• Haha
Reactions: 13