Jeffrey Epstein

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cate Blanchett has me puzzled. 🤨
as previous posters have mentioned, it’s just a name out of context. The context is Epstein name dropped her whilst getting a massage from one of the Jane Doe’s, and the Jane Doe said she had never met Cate Blanchett. Not a big Cate fan but she’s not guilty here

Reactions: 9
Cate Blanchett is on that list.

That's weird... I remember and you can all view it on YT her appearance on Graham Norton with Ricky Garvias, Graham mentioned Ricky's monologue at the GG & him referring to Jeffery Epstein, Cate interrupted and said she recalled and how the camera panned to her and she was like (confused looked) & Ricky laughs and says, Leonardo was also sat there (who's also named) thinking Phew, Ricky could have said worse than my date is under 25.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

That's weird... I remember and you can all view it on YT her appearance on Graham Norton with Ricky Garvias, Graham mentioned Ricky's monologue at the GG & him referring to Jeffery Epstein, Cate interrupted and said she recalled and how the camera panned to her and she was like (confused looked) & Ricky laughs and says, Leonardo was sat also sat there (who's also named) thinking Phew, Ricky could have said worse than my date is under 25.
There’s more to come apparently

Reactions: 3

That's weird... I remember and you can all view it on YT her appearance on Graham Norton with Ricky Garvias, Graham mentioned Ricky's monologue at the GG & him referring to Jeffery Epstein, Cate interrupted and said she recalled and how the camera panned to her and she was like (confused looked) & Ricky laughs and says, Leonardo was also sat there (who's also named) thinking Phew, Ricky could have said worse than my date is under 25.

People often forget that Ricky was paid to roast celebs. He ain't no brave big man. Quite the opposite...

Reactions: 5
People often forget that Ricky was paid to roast celebs. He ain't no brave big man. Quite the opposite...
Paid or not, it's pretty brave of him to go along with it against the Hollywood elite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
The few mention with actual context aside these lists are defamation at this point because "X celebrity is on Epstein's list/court docs etc" is basically going to be misconstrued into a involvement or even a guilty verdict by most of the public when clearly it isnt.
See this thread.

Reactions: 2
People are jumping to massive conclusions about this list without understanding context at all and it’s ridiculous. This is a list of names that came up in deposition. Thats its. Trump for example Is mentioned twice, once because one of women says that Epstein mentioned him In passing when they were heading to Atlantic City, and once because the lawyer brings up his name and asks if he visited the island and she says she never saw him there. So he is not exactly exonerated but he’s in no way implicated by these documents (to many people’s disappointment I’m sure).

Honestly I get the impression that some people are desperate for this to prove that Cate Blanchett was in an orgy with Stephen Hawking and some little people writing equations on a board and Tom Hanks was there too because he once wore an ankle bracelet and looks dodgy.

Prince Andrew and Dershowitz are the big stories here, with Clinton looking pretty damn seedy (but I think no direct allegations about sexual contact, unlike the others).

Reactions: 26
Does anyone actually have the released document that they could share? A list of names without the context in which they are spoken about isn't very helpful really! All I can find are articles breaking it down for me whereas I'd actually like to look at the document and use my own eyes and head when I look at it!
---
Sorry for double post but just seen this. Clinton is more than a bit seedy. He's definitely up to his neck in this!!!
---
Ooh he's in so deep, funded by this guy, an American billionaire who knew all about the sex trafficking.

---
I just cannot get over the fact that so many people knew about this sexual abuse and trafficking ring of young female children and women and no one spoke up. None of them did anything to stop it. duck them.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The names don't really mean anything out of context. Some of them are victims names and some are just mentioned in passing or in questions. There's too much for me to read the whole lot but it seems like Prince Andrew has come out worst in these documents and all in all there's not much new info there and there's nothing that could land anyone in prison. Bit of a disappointment overall.
I always think its telling that Prince Andrew is the one thrown under the bus....he is a member of the British Royal Family...whilst minimal 'power' as such but definitely high profile. To publicly have him as the 'poster boy' of this horrendous situation says to me he is the deflection.

There are so many names in that list and I think Epstein was "clever" he had contacts and this wining and dining was part of his life and therefore can be used as a cover. Cate Blanchett on the list, doesn't mean she was involved with the illegal activity and abuse it means she had contact with him. All these other high profiles did meet him, or stay on his island but nothing untoward.l happened...and they will come out no doubt to distance themselves and it can dilute what did actually happen? ? And so having other high profiles weaved into friendships muddies the waters.

Cate Blanchett is first name that I could think of, doesn't mean I have any Intel on her!

Reactions: 12
Nice friend. 😮 Why would they do that?
We'd been chatting about this case and she was working on her degree at the time and was doing a module on child sex trafficking. Youtube can be a good place for research and she had stumbled across the interview. It was just relevant to our conversation but it was sickening. I had to keep stopping it because it was explained so graphically. Truly horrific but it is reality sadly.

Reactions: 6
There are so many names in that list and I think Epstein was "clever" he had contacts and this wining and dining was part of his life and therefore can be used as a cover. Cate Blanchett on the list, doesn't mean she was involved with the illegal activity and abuse it means she had contact with him.
Actually it doesn’t mean she had contact with him. It means her name came up in the deposition. Without knowing the context there is no more inference to draw at this point. It could have been “we were in the restaurant and Cate Blanchett was on the other side of the room”. Or “Jeffrey said he wanted to see the Cate Blanchett movie”. Or any number of things.

Reactions: 14
True, but it's interesting that in the Graham Norton clip she jumps in and mentions Epstein of her own accord.

No one would ever have remembered that on one of the 5 times RG presented the golden globes, at one point RG made a joke about Epstein and the camera cut to CB for a couple of seconds.

Except for her mentioning it! And then she doesn't say something like 'I don't know him/I don't know why they cut to me', instead she makes this huge performance of pulling a face with exaggerated gestures, but when you watch it, it's not clear (for someone who is world renowned for their expressive face) what she's actually expressing.

Also interesting that after her mention of Epstein, RG's mind goes to Leonardo DiCaprio (as a pp said, another dirty old perv) as the celebrity he uses as the example of someone being relieved RG's joke about them wasn't that bad. Subtext from RG: there are waaaay worse things I could have said about LdC.

People give themselves away.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
People are jumping to massive conclusions about this list without understanding context at all and it’s ridiculous. This is a list of names that came up in deposition. Thats its. Trump for example Is mentioned twice, once because one of women says that Epstein mentioned him In passing when they were heading to Atlantic City, and once because the lawyer brings up his name and asks if he visited the island and she says she never saw him there. So he is not exactly exonerated but he’s in no way implicated by these documents (to many people’s disappointment I’m sure).

Honestly I get the impression that some people are desperate for this to prove that Cate Blanchett was in an orgy with Stephen Hawking and some little people writing equations on a board and Tom Hanks was there too because he once wore an ankle bracelet and looks dodgy.

Prince Andrew and Dershowitz are the big stories here, with Clinton looking pretty damn seedy (but I think no direct allegations about sexual contact, unlike the others).
This whole list thing is a big fat nothing so far. We have learnt anything that we didn't know before.
Some rich and famous people travelled on Epstein's jet and went to events organised by him. None of that proves that they were indulging in orgies with girls that had been trafficked. The list doesn't prove that there's some elite pedalo ring either 🙄

Reactions: 11
Honestly, I've lost count of the amount of 'Epstein lists' online I've seen over the last few years.

( This one is pretty funny, though, and I'd seen it ages ago, Here we go with the fake "leaked" Epstein list... : Qult_Headquarters (reddit.com) - mentioned it here last week ) - and for those who skim-read the Tweet, or don't understand: The Tweet says, 'Look how many on there are those who hate Trump and said they were going to leave the country WHEN he wins.' - you get a lot of this from US commenters on the DM as well.

If you think the list in the link above is real, I have some magic beans so sell you...

Unfortunately, people use this to try to bring down celebrities who they feel are against Trump (that Tweet being a prime example), and/or don't like because of their sexuality. Worse, some talk about nonsensical science they don't understand such as adrenochrome, torturing trafficked children who live underground, which leads us to the scammers who operate in the QAnon world. Yes, scammers. People who sell silver, gold, Trump Bucks and the Nesara Gesara theory that's been around decades. Silver will apparently be the new currency and quantum banking will be the new system (run by SpaceForce - yes - you read that right - a lot of the theories sound very Scientology and movie narrative-alike). Everyone being millionaires and billionaires wouldn't work economically, even though it's a nice fantasy.

Phil Godlewski is one of many who has got rich from this QAnon grift.

The QAnons are obsessed with pedalophilia and either call people they hate 'that term' or talk very graphically about how it occurs - to the point it makes me side-eye those relishing the details and sharing it. It seems like a red flag to me and makes me very uncomfortable.

By no means am I underplaying the evils Epstein and Maxwell perpetrated, and the people involved, who rightly should have to pay for their crimes. But we need to focus on truth - not rumour - and tread carefully that we're not giving fuel to internet egotists who want to make money and bring down the people they irrationally hate (celebrities and political figures) with no real substance at all.

I particularly hate the Michelle Obama gender BS - it is misogynistic and racist - Lady Gaga used to be a huge target for the "she's really a man" Photoshopped and doctored photos and videos - but that all died down for some reason!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This whole list thing is a big fat nothing so far. We have learnt anything that we didn't know before.
Some rich and famous people travelled on Epstein's jet and went to events organised by him. None of that proves that they were indulging in orgies with girls that had been trafficked. The list doesn't prove that there's some elite pedalo ring either 🙄
The thing is I do think he trafficked girls and that wealthy people sexually abused these girls. But the information so far doesn’t really show the extent of it. Which isn’t a surprise because people that powerful always cover their tracks. A lot of it focuses on Prince Andrew and I know some people think he’s being used as a scapegoat but by using that term it’s almost like minimising what he has done.
There was a new report today about a young model who was on JE’s airplane’s manifest- Ruslana Korshunova. I’ve always been a fan of her so maybe that’s why this article today caught my eye. She unfortunately later killed herself at the age of 20 and was involved in a self help cult. There had been talk that Epstein used girls from underprivileged backgrounds and foreign countries. So potentially Ruslana would have been the perfect victim for him and it could explain part of why she ended up going to this cult. Which makes me think how many girls are there who crossed paths with Epstein who didn’t get out the other end? Who took their own lives or have fallen on bad times?
I don’t know, I’m probably not explaining myself well and I think I’ve gone off tangent here!

Reactions: 13
The thing is I do think he trafficked girls and that wealthy people sexually abused these girls. But the information so far doesn’t really show the extent of it. Which isn’t a surprise because people that powerful always cover their tracks. A lot of it focuses on Prince Andrew and I know some people think he’s being used as a scapegoat but by using that term it’s almost like minimising what he has done.
There was a new report today about a young model who was on JE’s airplane’s manifest- Ruslana Korshunova. I’ve always been a fan of her so maybe that’s why this article today caught my eye. She unfortunately later killed herself at the age of 20 and was involved in a self help cult. There had been talk that Epstein used girls from underprivileged backgrounds and foreign countries. So potentially Ruslana would have been the perfect victim for him and it could explain part of why she ended up going to this cult. Which makes me think how many girls are there who crossed paths with Epstein who didn’t get out the other end? Who took their own lives or have fallen on bad times?
I don’t know, I’m probably not explaining myself well and I think I’ve gone off tangent here!
The point I was trying to make is that we are still no nearer the truth regarding who Epstein was supplying 'services' to.

He was obviously up to something (including financial dodgy dealing) and probably supplying his 'friends' with young women on request. I'm certainly not denying that but I do think the conspiracy theories online have gone way overboard with this idea that all these wealthy elite people are part of a satanic club of pedalos feasting on adrenochrome.

I find it hard to believe that Stephen Hawking was up for an orgy on Epstein's Island. I think many wealthy people associated with Epstein but it doesn't necessarily prove that they were all taking advantage of young women. It seems very odd to me that nobody else has faced any public enquiry over this other than that arse Prince Andrew..

Reactions: 17
The 'Prince Andrew is the fall guy because he takes the focus away from US perpertrators' may or me not be true - but - there was what seems ostensibly like a CBS Newsreader saying on a "hot mic" about the Royal Family threatening them before the Epstein story really broke worldwide. It was posted a day or so ago on Tattle. May well be on this thread. Though it is quite an old story now, it was doing the rounds in 2019.

Conspiracy theorists love taking things out of context and bear this in mind - but it begs the question (if the clip is true):

- What did The Queen and RF know? - We only know what our children tell us and of course HMQ was in no way responsible for her son's crimes - but most mothers would shop their children to the authorities if there was any hint of child abuse allegations. (I won't dig up the 'how many other stories do the RF bury?' because that's going off tangent and there's been other examples we know of). The RF don't want their 'family business' crumbling and all the privileges that go with it turning to dust? They would be a prime target for blackmail, even assassination if they lost their status. But why would they willingly protect a man of such dubious character, even one who was in line to the throne?

As we know fine well, Prince Andrew is not a convincing liar (think of the borderline-comical Emily Maitlis 'I don't sweat' interview).

To be honest, we all knew the rumours about Prince Andrew before Epstein was jailed though I'd agree the media went very softly-softly on the subject years before and it all faded away. I'm glad Andrew is being named and shamed but everyone involved in the trafficking of these girls and women should be under the same scrutiny.

There's others saying that they feel Ghislaine is also being used as a 'scapegoat' but she deserves all she gets, imo. She knew what she was getting into and actively participated.

Know nothing about Hawking but it could be he was a voyeur - or maybe it was just a BBQ without any sexual undertones. He hasn't been implicated in anything, afaik. I'm sure people who hold orgy parties, swingers, whatever, also have vanilla get togethers from time to time (but tongues wag and gossips gossip, you would think most well-connected people would have some idea).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He was obviously up to something (including financial dodgy dealing) and probably supplying his 'friends' with young women on request. I'm certainly not denying that but I do think the conspiracy theories online have gone way overboard with this idea that all these wealthy elite people are part of a satanic club of pedalos feasting on adrenochrome.
He was a Mossad asset who made his money gathering kompromat for Israel.

Reactions: 10
The 'Prince Andrew is the fall guy because he takes the focus away from US perpertrators' may or me not be true - but - there was what seems ostensibly like a CBS Newsreader saying on a "hot mic" about the Royal Family threatening them before the Epstein story really broke worldwide. It was posted a day or so ago on Tattle. May well be on this thread. Though it is quite an old story now, it was doing the rounds in 2019.

Conspiracy theorists love taking things out of context and bear this in mind - but it begs the question (if the clip is true):

- What did The Queen and RF know? - We only know what our children tell us and of course HMQ was in no way responsible for her son's crimes - but most mothers would shop their children to the authorities if there was any hint of child abuse allegations. (I won't dig up the 'how many other stories do the RF bury?' because that's going off tangent and there's been other examples we know of). The RF don't want their 'family business' crumbling and all the privileges that go with it turning to dust? They would be a prime target for blackmail, even assassination if they lost their status. But why would they willingly protect a man of such dubious character, even one who was in line to the throne?
I would agree, but then there is Savile

Reactions: 5