Jeffrey Epstein

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Andrew is guilty, but has also been thrown to the wolves slightly by the rest of the Epstein associates, who probably share agents/publicists etc behind the scenes - like a row of dominoes, if one falls they all go down, so they have all gone to the mattresses. It just shows Andrew's stupidity.

I think it's interesting too that Diaz is the only one who has immediately issued a strong statement saying she never knew Epstein, met him, was in the same place as him etc. So I can believe her being mentioned was incidental, but as for the rest....they clearly do know him. Eugh.
Exactly, these list of names aren't as insignificant as people seem to want us to believe. Knowing what he was up to and turning a blind eye makes you complicit in the sex crimes against children, even if you didn't partake. Maybe they can't legally be prosecuted for anything but I can still want their careers to take a run and jump.

Reactions: 10
I think Andrew is guilty, but has also been thrown to the wolves slightly by the rest of the Epstein associates, who probably share agents/publicists etc behind the scenes - like a row of dominoes, if one falls they all go down, so they have all gone to the mattresses. It just shows Andrew's stupidity.

I think it's interesting too that Diaz is the only one who has immediately issued a strong statement saying she never knew Epstein, met him, was in the same place as him etc. So I can believe her being mentioned was incidental, but as for the rest....they clearly do know him. Eugh.
Good for Diaz. I think she left Hollywood because she didn't like the corruption and sleaze.

I don't understand why Andrew is still the only person in the frame as a client of Epstein's either. They're still bleating on about him, while everyone else has escaped notice again. It's getting boring now.

Obviously Bill Clinton was just as bad as Andrew and we know he's a proven liar (I did not sleep with Ms Lewinsky 😄). Is he getting any grief?

Reactions: 18
Good for Diaz. I think she left Hollywood because she didn't like the corruption and sleaze.

I don't understand why Andrew is still the only person in the frame as a client of Epstein's either. They're still bleating on about him, while everyone else has escaped notice again. It's getting boring now.

Obviously Bill Clinton was just as bad as Andrew and we know he's a proven liar (I did not sleep with Ms Lewinsky 😄). Is he getting any grief?
I can't stand the stupid and arrogant Prince but no doubt he's being used to shield grubby people like Clinton and many others.

Reactions: 17
With regards to SH, a male friend of mine was a PhD student of his and laughs about how they always had to keep an eye on the female undergrads as SH seemed to always be having 'muscle spasms' (ie groping them) when he was next to them. It was always blamed on his MND...
How interesting. I know a PhD candidate of his but she’s way too scary to ask
---
I can't stand the stupid and arrogant Prince but no doubt he's being used to shield grubby people like Clinton and many others.
Andrew defo is a handy sacrificial lamb 🐑

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The thing is I do think he trafficked girls and that wealthy people sexually abused these girls. But the information so far doesn’t really show the extent of it. Which isn’t a surprise because people that powerful always cover their tracks. A lot of it focuses on Prince Andrew and I know some people think he’s being used as a scapegoat but by using that term it’s almost like minimising what he has done.
There was a new report today about a young model who was on JE’s airplane’s manifest- Ruslana Korshunova. I’ve always been a fan of her so maybe that’s why this article today caught my eye. She unfortunately later killed herself at the age of 20 and was involved in a self help cult. There had been talk that Epstein used girls from underprivileged backgrounds and foreign countries. So potentially Ruslana would have been the perfect victim for him and it could explain part of why she ended up going to this cult. Which makes me think how many girls are there who crossed paths with Epstein who didn’t get out the other end? Who took their own lives or have fallen on bad times?
I don’t know, I’m probably not explaining myself well and I think I’ve gone off tangent here!
Im not that interested in all these lists. Surely the issue with Epstein, now he is dead and gone, is how to stop this abuse of power happening again.
you can go around and around in circles blaming everyone named in connection with Epstein, but the guy was never completely operating alone- other people did condone and assist him by not speaking out at the time. Epstein must have used dodgy deals to amass quite so much money and become so powerful financially. Why wasn't he stopped earlier?

And one of the biggest issues for me, is that if these ruthless men, like Epstein and Robert Maxwell, (linked because of Ghislaine) arent called out and stopped, then their behaviour becomes normalised or acceptable by those around them. So who do you blame? Ghislaine grew up with a completely immoral father, and then seems to have become the willing accomplice for a man like Epstein. Why did no one challenge her years and years before this, and point out that her behaviour was dubious at best?

The biggest issue is that most of us know full well why not. Money talks, and rich people get away with appalling behaviour that is both immoral and often illegal.

Rumours abounded about Epstein and his island for years. Most of the girls on there, were poor and desperate for money and attention. Prostitution is one of the oldest professions in the world. So far too many people just turned a blind eye to what was going on. Mud slinging names on a list now, seems sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Im not that interested in all these lists. Surely the issue with Epstein, now he is dead and gone, is how to stop this abuse of power happening again.
you can go around and around in circles blaming everyone named in connection with Epstein, but the guy was never completely operating alone- other people did condone and assist him by not speaking out at the time. Epstein must have used dodgy deals to amass quite so much money and become so powerful financially. Why wasn't he stopped earlier?

And one of the biggest issues for me, is that if these ruthless men, like Epstein and Robert Maxwell, (linked because of Ghislaine) arent called out and stopped, then their behaviour becomes normalised or acceptable by those around them. So who do you blame? Ghislaine grew up with a completely immoral father, and then seems to have become the willing accomplice for a man like Epstein. Why did no one challenge her years and years before this, and point out that her behaviour was dubious at best?

The biggest issue is that most of us know full well why not. Money talks, and rich people get away with appalling behaviour that is both immoral and often illegal.

Rumours abounded about Epstein and his island for years. Most of the girls on there, were poor and desperate for money and attention. Prostitution is one of the oldest professions in the world. So far too many people just turned a blind eye to what was going on. Mud slinging names on a list now, seems sad.
The reality is that this operation is still in place in some form or another and that it is know by lawyers etc. whoever holds the tapes, who is guilty and who is involved. They are just deemed to be too powerful, too rich, too important to be touched.

Reactions: 6
Surely the issue with Epstein, now he is dead and gone, is how to stop this abuse of power happening again.
I agree that this case should be used as a way to identify vulnerable people being trafficked and how to prevent it the future. But in regards to these names, if anyone is named for doing something illegal then that should be in the public domain. I’m not interested in a celebrity who once turned up to a fundraiser or a celebrity who’s he boosted about knowing. But if there is consistent claims that X person took part in sex with trafficked women, some who were potentially minor then that I think is of public concern. Especially as these are very powerful men and women, some who are involved in the highest offices in politics.

Reactions: 11

Abuse in any form is very easy if you have power. What is scary, it's doesn't happen in the 3rd world countries it happens in "democratic", developed countries, where the most money is. Obvious hush up by Secret Service, CIA, MI6, Mossad and other alphabet soup known and unknown agencies is a proof that we are fed a particle at times (change of generations at helm) and that abuse rings are very much functional and thrive.

This particular case would be busted ages ago, if not powers that be.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree that this case should be used as a way to identify vulnerable people being trafficked and how to prevent it the future. But in regards to these names, if anyone is named for doing something illegal then that should be in the public domain. I’m not interested in a celebrity who once turned up to a fundraiser or a celebrity who’s he boosted about knowing. But if there is consistent claims that X person took part in sex with trafficked women, some who were potentially minor then that I think is of public concern. Especially as these are very powerful men and women, some who are involved in the highest offices in politics.
Actors aren't known for being fine morally upright people (even though they pretend to be by jumping up to support causes that are popular). I don't care who Leo Di Caprio sleeps with as long as she's over 18 and willing.

It's more concerning that politicians and law makers are involved in this scandal to me. They should be held to account if they are governing over us.

• Heart
Abuse in any form is very easy if you have power. What is scary, it's doesn't happen in the 3rd world countries it happens in "democratic", developed countries, where the most money is. Obvious hush up by Secret Service, CIA, MI6, Mossad and other alphabet soup known and unknown agencies is a proof that we are fed a particle at times (change of generations at helm) and that abuse rings are very much functional and thrive.

This particular case would be busted ages ago, if not powers that be.
Power from money.
amassing too much money is a problem in my opinion. There should be a limit

• Heart
AGC Blind - allegedly ...

64. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 01/06 **7**
The former "assistant" to the madam/procurer who now works in the West End, says there are tapes she has seen of the royal pedalo with underage girls. The madam/procurer would copy them from time to time and send them out. She doesn't know to where though. Sarah Kellen/Ghislaine Maxwell/Prince Andrew/Jeffrey Epstein (Who is Sarah Kellen and why is the ‘massage scheduler’ waiting for the Epstein-linked list to be out?)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I honestly think anyone who has been associated, even if it’s just a name Epstein has dropped, should be listed and if they are innocent, they’d release a statement as Cameron Diaz has. If these rumours were around Hollywood as long as it’s suspected then these people knew and still associated with him to some extent.

Reactions: 9
Discussion of Jeffrey Epstein, his flight list and those who are on the list. Please join us and post memes, articles, names and your theories!

You’d think with all that cash to pay for $300 ‘massages’ they could actually get a bleeping pen that works 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly, these list of names aren't as insignificant as people seem to want us to believe.
But on the other hand, being listed in these documents isn't as significant as some people want us to believe. Outside of a few individuals a lot of the mention is just along the lines of someone saying to Maxwell "did you ever meet them?" And her replying "no".

Reactions: 5
But on the other hand, being listed in these documents isn't as significant as some people want us to believe. Outside of a few individuals a lot of the mention is just along the lines of someone saying to Maxwell "did you ever meet them?" And her replying "no".
I agree, I have been waiting for the truth about Epstein and his flight logs to come out for years but instead, we get this. A load of nothing to blur the lines and muddy the waters. It does not matter who he met or didn't meet its the flight logs that are important. those who went to the island, not who were in the same room as him at a function.

Reactions: 11
Yeah and that's fine. It's the context that matters, but what we do know for certain is that a lot of people turned a blind eye to what he was up to to save their own skin. Just like in our everyday lives.

I think people would be shocked by just how many pedophiles are around them. Shaming victims and dismissing what they say is one way they get away with it, the other way is people pretending what they see with their own eyes doesn't mean much so they won't risk putting their head above the parapet.

Those people are just as guilty.

• Heart
Reactions: 7