Jeffrey Epstein

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Secret service was onboard with bill Clinton on multiple occasions. With 3 agents to Africa for
The AIDS summit

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Secret service was well aware of the affairs between Clinton and numerous women

this whole file is just from one defamation case. There’s no full list of people in this

Reactions: 6
Francois pinault founder of Balenciaga is friends with Clinton awarded Salam Hayek with an award in 2010. Talk of him being involved

the Stephen hawking midget thing isn’t true that was fake information passed on to the people talking

Reactions: 4
Okay so there is no way at all that severely incapacitated wheelbound Hawking could actually physically participate in an orgy, surely? Watching maybe?

Reactions: 8
Jean like burnell modelling agency was the one feeding young girls to Epstein. He was found dead also in his cell.
---
Okay so there is no way at all that severely incapacitated wheelbound Hawking could actually physically participate in an orgy, surely? Watching maybe?
His private parts worked..
---
A 14 year old was asked to bring in minors!
---
Child minor and adolescent mentioned in the papers.

• Wow
Wouldn't put anything past him, he liked to problem solve, nothing shocks me anymore.

• Haha
Re Hawking, as fetishes go, they don't get more specific than that. I'm bleeping howling at it. I can imagine him being brought undressed midgets who are tit at mathematics and being livid about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ballenciaga has a foundation that works with abused women. The same founder spoke out publicly against trumps border policy. The open borders allows human trafficking. He spoke out against it. But he wouldn’t speak out about Epstein abusing young women.
---
Maxwell goes to schools to pick out underage girls with a young person. Especially ones with braces.
All those poor kids abused.
---
There’s nothing to implicate trump at all. In anything. He was on a flight log from palm beach to New Jersey with his wife and daughter.
---
Prince Andrew again..

---
Prince Andrew has been mentioned 127 times. Donald only 4 times

Well known prime minister young girls trafficked to.. names been redacted. One name is a Barack ( spelling) in israel former leader met Epstein over 30 times..
---
People are guessing Tony Blair. Trudeau. Barack the Israeli leader well former.. Boris Johnson is mentioned once the main name being said is Tony Blair.
---
They’re saying this is going to change history. One name John Stanley pottinger is involved from the killing of Martin Luther king up to Epstein!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I am very disappointed in the Hawking midget maths thing being total bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
There on about evidence from the house now. Victims names being redacted. It’s all redacted.

I give up. Sorry for the spam. More is going to come out. The former Israeli and Tony Blair are the most mentioned. The Israeli is in business with Epstein.

goodnight/ well good morning and enjoy reading the mess I’ve made lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is this the same lot of perverts that have been mentioned by conspiracists for the past few years?

Reactions: 9
Messi’s name is rumoured to be on it but I’ll wait till it’s in black and white. Oh yes they’ve said they may not be involved in the sex ring. Just listing names they’re reporting.
---
There’s an allegation in the papers saying Stephen hawking took part in an underage orgy. There waiting for the pictures apparently.
---
It was physically possible for him to take part.
Politician wise again.
Both Clinton’s.
Donald trump was aware since the 80s about Epstein.
Didn't Trump ban Epstein from his resort for inappropriate behaver towards another guest's daughter?

I see the photos of Hawking at the island a few years back

Reactions: 9
I'm shocked about the possibility of Tom Hanks - he always seemed liked one of the good guys?

there have been rumours about him for a few years. I think the Wayfair thing started it.

there have been rumours about him for a few years. I think the Wayfair thing started it.
Also look at his face when Ricky G made the joke in the video a page or two back.

Reactions: 20