Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
his latest video on YouTube isn't going good and that's not surprising and he has a new collection out no wonder he tried to brought up that old drama with James and Trisha. smh.

Wow a Jeffree thread. I miss him but his new palette is fugly
Yeah so not impressed, just recycled colours at this point, I mean I get other brands do that all of the time like colour pop but meh, I'll grab the skin care and supreme frost but that's about it. I think he made a huge mistake by not revamping his channel when he moved, he could have done alot more with it.....2 minute clips on instagram aren't worth it for major launches.

Reactions: 3
Is everyone keeping up with him and Eugeina C?
ugh I can't stand her at all. Can't stand her baby attitude. Jefree seems to care about her though. I don't see anything fake in their friendship.

Peter Monn did a video on then yesterday and he believes that JS is just using EC for content and views to sell his make up as he doesn't sell out anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Is he involved in some sort of drama again? Watching a TikTok live and he keeps telling people to stop asking him questions about his friend and then something else but I didn’t hear what.

• Haha
he is just running around saying that bad things about Michelle Obama. But it's not surprising that he said that he thinks that Michelle Obama is transgender. Rich Lux is agreeing with this and he probably believes it too. Rich is an idiot imo.

Is he involved in some sort of drama again? Watching a TikTok live and he keeps telling people to stop asking him questions about his friend and then something else but I didn’t hear what.
That man was no friend of his. He was a constructor man who Jeffree hired to install some tiles. He went there to see the place and discuss with Jefree about the work but he abused the visit and started exposing Jeffree's house to TiKTok.

Do you guys think he sold his company? His launches have sucked and seem to be very bland as of late and just the same old colour story. I mean why the hell would he sell school supplies?? And I'm sorry but going from being a huge makeup mogul to selling meat? I get that people change and grow and that's fine but it just seems like he's lost all interest in makeup. Leaving youtube for tiktok didn't help either. I love skin care line and his newest mascara is amazing but everything else seems to be a major flop. All of these launches and he doesn't sell out anymore.

Why am I sat on tiktok watching him talk live about how the moon landing wasn't real.

• Haha
Reactions: 2