Jayde Pierce

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought i’d create a thread first time eek! On Jayde Pierce. Instagrammer, Influencer, Youtube and ex-make up artist!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely love her. Watched/followed her from the start/Taz angels days!

Reactions: 7
The only thing I hate about Jayde is that she hangs out with Sydney crouch lol. Also icl I found it strange that she got with her ex man’s best friend if I’m correct?

Reactions: 2
The only thing I hate about Jayde is that she hangs out with Sydney crouch lol. Also icl I found it strange that she got with her ex man’s best friend if I’m correct?
yes she got with her baby daddy bestfriend! i liked her from taz angel days too and when she was sleeping with justin beiber. i always wondered how she met such famous people at a young age!
i used to love her and her best friends, friendship (jess ranger) but now they don’t seem as close. jayde is always with georgina

yes she got with her baby daddy bestfriend! i liked her from taz angel days too and when she was sleeping with justin beiber. i always wondered how she met such famous people at a young age!
i used to love her and her best friends, friendship (jess ranger) but now they don’t seem as close. jayde is always with georgina
I really don’t like Jess. She seems so stuck up and nasty. I didn’t realise she’d built her Instagram off the back of Jayde though. She just doesn’t seem to do anything or live a life worthwhile. Even her boyfriend seems dull.

She’s really irritated me though with her crappy reshares from dodgy pages about Covid being a conspiracy. Like today she’s posted on her stories about a nurse refusing the Covid vaccine and losing her job with “wakey wakey” next to it. Just because she chooses not to have the vaccine it doesn’t mean she can preach to others about it. Everyone has their own choice to make and people have suffered whether they believe in Covid or not. The other day she posted about selling gym wear and just had to add that the sizes she was selling were a L and XL because she was pregnant when she wore it. Who cares!

I really don’t like Jess. She seems so stuck up and nasty. I didn’t realise she’d built her Instagram off the back of Jayde though. She just doesn’t seem to do anything or live a life worthwhile. Even her boyfriend seems dull.

She’s really irritated me though with her crappy reshares from dodgy pages about Covid being a conspiracy. Like today she’s posted on her stories about a nurse refusing the Covid vaccine and losing her job with “wakey wakey” next to it. Just because she chooses not to have the vaccine it doesn’t mean she can preach to others about it. Everyone has their own choice to make and people have suffered whether they believe in Covid or not. The other day she posted about selling gym wear and just had to add that the sizes she was selling were a L and XL because she was pregnant when she wore it. Who cares!
Jess is sooooooo dull 🤣
before the kids she never went out or spent a day away from her man
everything is about him
and lol i didn’t think she was stuck up though but tbf she’s always be well off compared to jayde

I like Jess generally but her anti vaccine posts are grating on me too

Reactions: 5
I like Jess generally but her anti vaccine posts are grating on me too
But doesn’t believe Covid is real 🤨 wonder if the idiot realises that’s probably what they’ve had and why they lost their sense of smell 🤡
A1489675-5534-475D-A261-200DB8284BD3.png

I really really like Jess. Always have way more than Jayde but I’m just grossed out from her anti vax posts now

Reactions: 1
jess is like marmite and i really liked their friendship it seemed fun but jess is very very boring now 😭

I know Jayde from her hometown and can confirm she’s an absolute darling. I don’t know Jess but she did indeed kind of piggyback off of Jayde - and so are a lot of ladies from our hometown at the minute. If that’s what they want to do… I guess…!

Alright Jess, what a lovely reply 😂 she behaves like an immature teenager
6A8DC135-FF05-4F14-A3F5-E00A267813C1.png

• Haha
Jess ranger sells things she has been gifted on depop 😂😂 I would hope she donates the proceeds to charity but she would defo say if she did..

Jess ranger sells things she has been gifted on depop 😂😂 I would hope she donates the proceeds to charity but she would defo say if she did..
The fact she sells things for her own gain says it all. She regularly shares posts about causes, like the shoe box one the other day, but bet you anything she doesn’t help anyone. It’s all for show. They bought a new build but it seems teeny (which they usually are). I’ve no idea what her partner does but doubt they’ve got much between them. A lot of the baby stuff is gifted and she’s using an ickle bubba pram which was gifted but they’re one of the cheapest ranges out there.

The fact she sells things for her own gain says it all. She regularly shares posts about causes, like the shoe box one the other day, but bet you anything she doesn’t help anyone. It’s all for show. They bought a new build but it seems teeny (which they usually are). I’ve no idea what her partner does but doubt they’ve got much between them. A lot of the baby stuff is gifted and she’s using an ickle bubba pram which was gifted but they’re one of the cheapest ranges out there.
keaton is a fireman, i want jayde to spill on one of her q&a’s why they aren’t friends😉😉

Can someone make a Jess page in influencers!

Jayde is lovely, great mum & great partner. I met her in London with my niece (my niece loves Jayde from her youtube days) Jayde went above and beyond to chat to her, take a pic, encouraged her to follow her dreams! Just really lovely & sweet

Reactions: 7

as discussed