Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://metro.co.uk/2024/06/30/young-men-go-tenerife-disappear-21127454/?ico=top-stories_news_top

It really does make you wonder how many other popular tourist spots aren't as innocent as we are led to believe.
"His son Ben went missing after riding his motorbike to film waves in the north of Ibiza, one of Spain’s Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean, in January 2020.

Ben’s jacket was found in the water three days later, but despite police finding 20 bodies in the water during the search, Ben wasn’t among them."

...um wtf. 20 bodies 😯.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
If my son went missing, I wouldn’t be going out there looking for his corpse that’s been rotting in the sun for 2 weeks, maybe it’s just me though as I have a really huge fear of anything to do with death, I just honestly couldn’t bear finding it but i’d be doing everything I possibly could from the hotel / police station
Surely that goes out the window when it’s your kid? I know not as serious but it’s the same when people can’t deal with sick or tit but can for their own kids.

a parents love and strength is mad, and they do things they wouldn’t usually be capable of for their kids.

luckily, most of us are fortunate enough to never be in this situation so I guess none of us really know how we’d react. I do know I wouldn’t have gone for tangerine orange gel though, a subtle French maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely that goes out the window when it’s your kid? I know not as serious but it’s the same when people can’t deal with sick or tit but can for their own kids.

a parents love and strength is mad, and they do things they wouldn’t usually be capable of for their kids.

luckily, most of us are fortunate enough to never be in this situation so I guess none of us really know how we’d react. I do know I wouldn’t have gone for tangerine orange gel though, a subtle French maybe.
The whole thing , him, his ' friends' , his ' fairmelee' , the lot - has mis-fired right from the off....his back story, the virtue-signalling tambourine-slapping mob , everything....

Reactions: 11

you don’t tend to be able to pick or choose when a phobia is convenient

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It pains me that people are saying that it’s no great loss if he’s dead. My son is 19, the same age as Jay. He got in with a really bad crowd when he was 14/15, was taking drugs, alcohol, skipping school, going missing. We had a horrible 2/3 years. He is now totally ashamed of the life he led then and is doing fantastic, has a job, a car and is saving to buy a house. I never gave up on him. Jay may have been the same if he had the chance, god knows what he got caught up in, we’ll probably never know 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 102
It pains me that people are saying that it’s no great loss if he’s dead. My son is 19, the same age as Jay. He got in with a really bad crowd when he was 14/15, was taking drugs, alcohol, skipping school, going missing. We had a horrible 2/3 years. He is now totally ashamed of the life he led then and is doing fantastic, has a job, a car and is saving to buy a house. I never gave up on him. Jay may have been the same if he had the chance, god knows what he got caught up in, we’ll probably never know 😢
He had you to support him. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think they’ve simply called it off as they know they’re not going to find him and have already spent far too much time, money and resources on him.
I've spent more time picking out sticky bob seeds from my sprocker 's ears this weekend than Jay's family and friends have spent looking for him. Oh dear 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Where is mystic Meg when we need her 😔 so many questions , not a clue the family using begged money to gather the troops. For what purpose, it’s not normal behaviour so dodgy, the truth has to come out soon 🙏
Shes dead hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"His son Ben went missing after riding his motorbike to film waves in the north of Ibiza, one of Spain’s Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean, in January 2020.

Ben’s jacket was found in the water three days later, but despite police finding 20 bodies in the water during the search, Ben wasn’t among them."

...um wtf. 20 bodies 😯.
Proper rogues’ gallery

Reactions: 4
Oh no, even the Moroccans have had enough of Big Love Paul and taken him!!!
He will give them a good talking to. No no no guys this is just it’s not right it’s not right guys ok? So I’m just gonna head back to mine and get some lunch yeah I’m gonna get some lunch because as you can see guys there is nowhere around here to eat ok guys? And I tried to have breakfast but I threw it up, I just threw it all up yeah because I’m super super stressed about this yeah? So I’m just gonna - ARGHH (DTR is forcibly evicted from captivity)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

...um wtf. 20 bodies 😯.
Urgh imagine going for a swim on your holidays to Ibiza, that water has a much too high corpse to water ratio for my liking.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Don’t shoot the messenger here but to all the people going down the “I feel for him due to his upbringing” route, chances are the mother had the exact same sort of upbringing too.
Also why are people seemingly only blaming the mother for his faults. His Dad has a Garry Glitter tattoo that he hasn’t covered up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.