Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't feel sorry for the people who donated to the gfm as it was their choice and the risk you take in these situations when you don't know the full story and they have never really given a clear answer on what the money will be used for
It's just the audacity and stupidity of the family taking advantage of it and using it for the wrong things. Like others have said if a body is recovered they will need it to get him home

Reactions: 32
I reckon they’ve found something….
No sounds like they haven't
On Saturday one of the search teams had told MailOnline: 'Nothing was found and now the chief will make a decision whether to carry on, it's up to the senior people to decide, there is no established cut off time.
'But obviously we cannot carry on searching for ever so what we know will be evaluated and then the senior investigators will make that decision.'

Reactions: 14

Police have stopped searching now.
I saw a video this morning that said police are looking into the beach webcam footage now. I’m sure you have all seen the one where a female is crying and screaming what sounds like “Jay”. Again, who knows how true this is as we have to take social media videos with a pinch of salt. But it would explain why the search is off if they now believe something happened on that beach.

Reactions: 10
Now Brad says they met the Air B&B guys a few days before, and they were "cool guys". What the hell now??? These people couldn't lie straight in bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They've called it off... probably because they've either found a body or had a breakthrough/new info.

Reactions: 9
I think they’ve simply called it off as they know they’re not going to find him and have already spent far too much time, money and resources on him.

Reactions: 87
I feel more sad for him that his own mother is more concerned about a big duck off family holiday than where her son is

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I think they’ve simply called it off as they know they’re not going to find him and have already spent far too much time, money and resources on him.
I bet the Police are fuming about how much money they've had to waste when the witnesses keep changing their stories and the family are only interested in a free holiday.

Reactions: 37
I saw a video this morning that said police are looking into the beach webcam footage now. I’m sure you have all seen the one where a female is crying and screaming what sounds like “Jay”. Again, who knows how true this is as we have to take social media videos with a pinch of salt. But it would explain why the search is off if they now believe something happened on that beach.
I wonder how much time they have wasted having to look into stupid TikTok theories
---
I don't feel sorry for the people who donated to the gfm as it was their choice and the risk you take in these situations when you don't know the full story and they have never really given a clear answer on what the money will be used for
It's just the audacity and stupidity of the family taking advantage of it and using it for the wrong things. Like others have said if a body is recovered they will need it to get him home
I think people forget that ultimately it’s the GFM is targeting vulnerable people too, so really there should be some massive side eyes

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe the family and the rest of the Tenerife 700 are not doing more to search. I put more effort into searching for my neighbor’s lost dog than they have put into searching for their son/brother/friend.

I know they are not conditioned for mountain climbing but JFC it that was my son I’d buy the best binoculars I could afford and stand on the roadside scanning the mountains all day to try and find him. I’d be doing anything I could think of to find him. I wouldn’t be staying at a hotel at the other end of the island playing bingo.
I completely agree! I would be searching every inch of that island, day and night if it were my child!

Reactions: 26
A two week search is a fair time compared to what some get.
The police only searched for 5 days for John Tossell who has been missing on a Greek island since 2019.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
They kept the search going for longer than I thought they would. If the story his "friends" had given was true he would have only had a couple of days without water before he died. It's just one big, ridiculous circus and that original group is all to blame.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.