Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
Bullshit, I just googled “Karen Matthews boyfriend “ Paul Saunders and I’ve seen a picture he looks like he’s a sibling of Rab C Nesbit

Speaking on behalf of Matthews, her convicted sex offender boyfriend Paul Saunders, said: “She's over the moon that Donovan is dead. It's the best news she's had in ages. Karen hopes that he rots in hell, we both do.18 Apr 2024
I think they mean Lucy's Dad is going out with her now , not that he's the one who she was with when Shannon was "missing"

Not that I believe any of it either way 😂

Reactions: 2

whisperchat

VIP Member
What’s the craic guys we were on page 15 when I went to bed now it’s 21 and tbh I am at work and can’t really read through it all.😂

Reactions: 2

Ahahha

Chatty Member
I am going to say sorry now that my grammar is really bad if you read my last comments 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Louie123

Hey guys sorry I can’t seem to catch up quick enough on these threads lol! But can someone explain to me who / what this pippa account is up to please?? x

Reno70

Chatty Member
I see Chris Elkington has now joined in the queue of Tenerife no it alls that want to tell us about the terrain and weather situation. Chris has been a mouth piece on the island for years running his weekly rag paper! Wtf does he know about this missing person? He wants to do some research on diets as clearly he needs to go on one!