Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonflower

Chatty Member
Are there fees to be paid on money withdrawn from GFM? It might go over 30k if they have to pay a withdrawal fee.

Reactions: 2

casperon

Chatty Member
The Dignity for All page on FB put up some posts last night where they have slowed down the audio and video footage of him at the rave. Does all sound plausible.
It’s not the real audio

Edit: just looked at the FB page, that’s the real audio but the slowed down versions floating about aren’t

fireflies

VIP Member
Omg not taken much notice of this case until saw few weird comments about the case and lads background on twitter.
It piqued ny interest so googled and ended up on some other forum site blue something where was whole conversation about tenerife gangsters and mentions crazy fb and go fund me collection.
Then thought best check tattle that will give me more accurate picture.
I'm still none wiser there's 2 theories he got lost and died heatstroke
Or he got mixed up with bad people either through drugs scene or mire far fetched theories he's in hiding it's a scam.
Or potential revenge from victim he attacked.

Maid22

VIP Member
Interesting his Mum could post a copy and pasted update as soon as the GFM target was reached but there’s been no updates on the search - areas already checked, areas they want checked, potential sightings, thanks to the people out searching etc. None of that matters I guess as long as the ££ keep rolling in 🙄
Absolutely dodgy as fuck!

Reactions: 1

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
We’ve been well and truly spoilt as a nation this year.
We started the year strong with the Unknown and the Wonka experience.
Kategate.
Now this and it’s only June!
I fucking love the internet and not in the slightest sorry my phone would need surgically removing from my cold dead hands (soz Jay - too soon?)x
Maybe these are all the fake stories that comedian was planting? Except this one could be dangerous.

Reactions: 1