Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So there we have it, it’s not been solved because Sophie has got the runs. How very selfish of you not to jump on a plane anyway! I’ll spare you the rest of the post, its the usual 🫠

IMG_2179.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nice of Sophie to solve this mystery from the confines of her diarrhoea scented room

• Haha
Reactions: 49
They need to stop searching now. If it is true that he got lost then he is long dead. Would be interesting to see the families next move. Will they spend the 30k on a private search?

Reactions: 11
I am seven pages behind so this has probably already been said, but wasn’t there something about two men in or near a church refusing to talk about it?
Yes there was a guy over there who talked to two men at a church but when he mentioned Jay they clammed up. Someone from his family was trying to say this might be significant in a post on the FB page but it kept getting deleted so she messaged an admin who replied and said they knew it wasn’t relevant and she was arguing back how could they know that. I think it was of the first thoughts it might be a GFM scam

Reactions: 9
So there we have it, it’s not been solved because Sophie has got the runs. How very selfish of you not to jump on a plane anyway! I’ll spare you the rest of the post, its the usual 🫠

View attachment 3010604
That reminds me, do you guys think that guy who was sat on his bed eating crisps, rocking back and forth waiting for a ‘possative’ outcome has moved yet or not considering there hasn’t been a positive outcome thus far?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys I've decided I'm flying over, cos nothing beats smashing a pack of lays in a air conditioned room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Dunno why they're saying they're trying to get the Guards (Irish police force) involved. We can barely get them to show up here, let alone in Tenerife 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That reminds me, do you guys think that guy who was sat on his bed eating crisps, rocking back and forth waiting for a ‘possative’ outcome has moved yet or not considering there hasn’t been a positive outcome thus far?
He’ll be in a crisp coma, praying for a possative outcome for him 🙏🏻🤞🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we take an all Ireland vote on this being a viable option! 🇮🇪

Us Nordies need our feelings represented 😜
Kind of like a Eurovision Song Contest but with each country’s police force showing their skills and you all vote for which one should win the prize of a week all inclusive in Tenerife to play hide and seek.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Honestly though my sick note runs out on Wednesday so I hope this is all done and dusted by then.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.