Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NitrousOxide

Chatty Member
Most people lost all empathy when they found out he was a violent twat and laughed about the machete attack in court.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

VielleFemme

his victim also apparently robs cars and houses, so do we now lose sympathy for him too? 🤷‍♀️
it’s not about brownie points because lmao it’s an Internet forum who gives a shit about that. Laughing at peoples insanity on the Facebook threads is again different than making memes about someone who lets be honest is probably dead
Tbh I'm Jewish and living in a city where Jewish schools, businesses, and individuals are being attacked daily, including with knives and machetes, and it doesn't even make the news and the perpetrators get set free by the courts so they can do it again. A girl younger than my daughter was gang-raped in France for being Jewish. I come to this thread and ones like it for a bit of light relief, and no, I don't give a fk about this violent, disgusting yob and his family. Sorry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

whisperchat

VIP Member
You know what’s sending me the most in the fact these lunatics are suggesting doing things to lure him out the bushes as if he’s a fucking dog that’s ran off and won’t come back 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 69

NitrousOxide

Chatty Member
My next prediction is that Jay will be found at 4:44pm today in Gran Canaria after being blown by the wind (he’s as light as a feather after not eating for 6 days)
His new diet book comes out in September: Ket & Cacti; How I Lost 5 Stone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
The cactus is cashing in on its new found celebrity status and has already launched a jewellery line.
IMG_4900.jpeg

P.S if anyone seen a woman in Next by the jewellery stand, pissing herself laughing this afternoon. Hi that was me.

• Haha
Reactions: 57