Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tuesdaysdoll14

The new interview with his mum from today was wild. She looked like she was trying to make herself cry but couldn’t. I dunno she gives me an odd vibe like Shannon Matthews mum. I cried more when I dropped my kebab on the gravel outside my house after a night out

• Haha
Reactions: 92

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I miss the good old days where u could go on a massive drugs & booze bender and go missing for 5 days without having half of Facebook and interpol involved

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Been howling at this thread all day and MIL has just said to OH ‘have you heard about that boy gone missing in Tenerife’ and I have LOST IT

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Meehee69

I was supposed to go to Costi Adeke next week but I’m not going I am absolutely petrified.
I will sell my holiday to you for the name change with EasyJet which is £25 x 2.
Yes I’m going to lose a lot of money it was £626.00 for 2 of us (did include luggage and transfers and is ultra all included so fair dos ) but there is no way I can go to this country.
I should have done my research so my bad.
I didn’t realise about the cliffs and terrible roads but it’s the cactus’s and weird wildlife that have really shook me up.
Also people seem to either be collapsing in this intense heat or there is a water shortage and I think that also Hamas have a strong hold on this god forsaken place.
I have a crucifix necklace that I always wear and I could possibly be a target.
I think EasyJet should stop sending people here and I think the government needs to step in and issue warnings.
To me this is a worse situation than Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 81

whisperchat

VIP Member
Jay watching carol from Coventry put a packet of Maryland cookies down to try and entice him out of the shrubs
IMG_6027.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Tuesdaysdoll14

Jays mum said she’s been too tired to go out searching today or at all really? She must really like those aqua aerobics round that all inclusive pool- shaking her thang to Agadoo while Maureen from Merseyside mum of 9 searches the Tenerife hills with her find Jay tshirt and matching water bottle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76