Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Halister

Serial Bandwagon Jumper.

I remember him DMing me on Twitter, just before he got sacked from The One Show for asking someone to get their tits out

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Jbug

I agree. Poor blokes not even cold and you get twats like Jason Manford using him for a few cunty likes.
What makes me laugh is how Jason's message to Sean was left on Delivered 🤣
I didn’t even notice that😂 Poor Sean though, I hope his family are doing alright☹

Reactions: 7

cazellie

VIP Member
Coming over from cake gate thread to show solidarity with you all that Mr Mansford is absolutely not funny and is a prick. That is all.
Straight over too when it was mentioned he had a thread. And to think I liked him. What a dick

• Heart

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Came here to post and was glad I wasn’t alone, he’s out this morning trying to make people feel bad for his way of “grieving”

nah man. It’s not cool - it had a huge air of “look - see, we were pals. I had his number”

he can dress it up how he likes but we all know people like that. The type to cling on to a tragedy and try closen themselves to it.

last year my Baby passed away, my SIL was all over social media gutted over it gathering every oz of sympathy for “her niece” as she could. Did she message us to pass condolences on? Or you know - see how we were? Nope. Not once. Still hasn’t.
Tragedy whores.
I'm so sorry about your baby 😓

I found it so strange him sharing that text, like what a way to make someone else's death all about yourself.

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Bill Bailey did an interview saying Sean died of lung cancer and had been diagnosed a few years ago. I think he was a true friend of Sean’s and I’m wondering if he gave an interview as a trade off for scummy newspapers leaving Sean’s family alone.

We’ve only got Jason’s word that they even stayed in touch after he was sacked from 8 out of 10 Cats. Everything is a blatant bid for attention with Jason but this is pretty low even by his standards

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Saw him live a few months ago, I was prepared to think he was middle of the road boring, and End up hating him as much as I hate Michael McIntyre but he was actually great fun.
He might be a cheating arse and a terrible role model for his kids, but he can deliver a good stand up. Still wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole though personally, too much baggage.

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
Saville did a lot for charity too an we all know how that went down!

Not that I'm suggesting he's anything at all like Saville but just making the point that charity work does not always equal being a good person!

Reactions: 6

Bluesuede

I think if he’d never accessed any social media people would still think he was an alright bloke.
True. What he posts about make him look like a saint (the ego is unreal) but the true Jason comes out in various comments underneath those posts. He’s an arse with a short fuse.

Bluesuede

Couldn't just scroll past. I'm so sorry for your loss 💜 Your SIL has got some nerve!
❤ She sure does. But she’s one of those “lives for the likes” kinda people so I should have seen it coming. It was only months later when I surfaced out of a grief bubble that I saw it and I was furious. So I could see Jason’s attempt to clearly. The worst is they don’t even realised themselves - they see no wrong in it.
reminded me very much of his time spent with that young guy Stephen?? He passed away but boy did manford make it about himself for a long time after.

Funny how he's removed the text message part on his post. He definitely reads here.
It annoyed me how he tells his followers to message their friends they've not seen for a while, the way he's worded the last part makes it sound like Sean committed suicide, when he died of Cancer.
View attachment 719984
Yeah! When I read that yesterday I remembered thinking - hold on, HOW did he die again? Thought he was saying that people should reach out to friends who may be struggling - odd wording.

• Heart

LByrne74

VIP Member
I’m surprised there isn’t a thread about him already. I don’t like this man at all. He seems very virtue signally and an utter creep- how many times has he been caught out being a sex pest now yet I saw him pontificating in the press the other day about how he’s a changed man
Your thoughts?
As a stand up he's good. But as a person I don't have much time for him. I don't know if he's given it up since but he seemed to prey on more vulnerable fans. Often older (maybe he thought they'd be grateful, and sadly they often were). As others have said, he also has a nasty streak and used to encourage pile ons if someone said something he didn't agree with. He is surprisingly touchy. I could go on and on but you get the picture.

• Wow

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
I drunkenly dm’d him once on insta and he declined my advances didn’t know he was bloody married with kids he said he had about a million kids 😂

• Haha
❤ She sure does. But she’s one of those “lives for the likes” kinda people so I should have seen it coming. It was only months later when I surfaced out of a grief bubble that I saw it and I was furious. So I could see Jason’s attempt to clearly. The worst is they don’t even realised themselves - they see no wrong in it.
reminded me very much of his time spent with that young guy Stephen?? He passed away but boy did manford make it about himself for a long time after.

Yeah! When I read that yesterday I remembered thinking - hold on, HOW did he die again? Thought he was saying that people should reach out to friends who may be struggling - odd wording.
Jason didn’t like it when I pointed out on social media that he was using poor Stephen for publicity. That’s the great thing about the thick cunt, he bites 😂

• Haha

Amoo

Chatty Member
Good guy rightfully telling off theater attendees for not good behaviour.

"Pick up your stuff at the end. That's what I do."
Of course you do, because you're a good guy! So good of you to give that advice to those of us who'd never have thought of it too.

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Came here to post and was glad I wasn’t alone, he’s out this morning trying to make people feel bad for his way of “grieving”

nah man. It’s not cool - it had a huge air of “look - see, we were pals. I had his number”

he can dress it up how he likes but we all know people like that. The type to cling on to a tragedy and try closen themselves to it.

last year my Baby passed away, my SIL was all over social media gutted over it gathering every oz of sympathy for “her niece” as she could. Did she message us to pass condolences on? Or you know - see how we were? Nope. Not once. Still hasn’t.
Tragedy whores.
Couldn't just scroll past. I'm so sorry for your loss 💜 Your SIL has got some nerve!

Reactions: 5