Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

x_bethanyy

Yeah Bill Bailey was obviously a real friend of Sean Lock. Also I think it was Lee Mack who said they'd known this day was coming for a while, obviously he knew and was truly close to Sean. Where's Jason's message didn't even seem like he was that close to him... Saying he hopes to see him soon three weeks before he dies. Didn't Sean spend time in a hospice too? Imagine getting a message saying hope you're well and we should get together soon while you're in a hospice.

Obviously it's not Jason's fault that his innocent message seems callous in hindsight. But don't post screenshots of private messages on Twitter acting as if you were BFFs after the man has died.

Reactions: 13
Jason Manford will jump on any bandwagon he can to get publicity. He’s a ghoul.

Notice Sean didn’t reply. If it wasn’t that he was to ill to reply, probably in reality he deleted without reading, while uttering “bellend” as he had the measure of Manford.

Reactions: 12

Damita

Jason Manford is not someone I've ever paid attention to and not being into shows like 8 Out of 10 Cats, I was unfamiliar with Sean but I was aghast to see Jason share that text. How utterly vile to chase grief for attention so shamelessly.

I feel like the way people grieve now is extremely vulgar and self-serving. It all seemed to change after the hysteria surrounding Princess Diana's death and I can't bear it. I was raised old school, that grief is a private and quiet thing and not something you shove in everyone's face all the time. I do try not to judge others for being different and growing up in different times but prats like Manford make that extremely difficult!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He’s a complete bellend. He’s a misogynist 100%

Wasn’t the girl he was sexting behind his pregnant wife’s back very young?

Creep. Unfunny and always the first to jump on a bandwagon. He makes sure any acts of kindness he pretends to do don’t go unnoticed.

Complete waste of oxygen.

Reactions: 10
The post about Sean by itself was fine, loads of comedians have posted photos/memories of Sean - sharing the actual message he sent left a bad taste in my mouth. I don’t get why we’d need to read it, the sentiment of the post was enough!

Reactions: 8

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
He's got a FB group for people on a diet. I'm not quite sure how that started, must have been him posting about his weight loss. My friend showed me and it seemed to be loads of pictures of people posting before and after shots of their bellies.
And what in the name of jaysis qualifies him to dish out any form of dieting advice!!!

User name taken

VIP Member
Even though he's a dick I have a soft spot for Jason Manford due to being on holiday in Blackpool 12 years ago (My youngest is 14 so he was 2 at the time that's how long ago it was) I think he must have been doing a show and there were advertising boards,as when we were staying in the hotel I had the sexiest dirtiest dream ever, he was absolute filth! 12 years on I still remember it very fondly😆but I still think hes a dick.

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
last year my Baby passed away, my SIL was all over social media gutted over it gathering every oz of sympathy for “her niece” as she could. Did she message us to pass condolences on? Or you know - see how we were? Nope. Not once. Still hasn’t.
Tragedy whores.
Very sorry for your loss, and your SIL’s behaviour is despicable x

• Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Can't stand him or his sycophantic cronies who love to pile on to anybody who disagrees with Saint Jason of Bandwagon.