Janette - The_Little_One_Dublin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh she’s the worse type of person to be working with, nothing but talking and bragging about being on holiday… 😴

Reactions: 1
She’s 9/10
---
I know she says the cruise was a good deal, but how good a deal when you’ve just been to Florida and on a cruise there for a week as well in February
And in May off to nyc and another cruise for a family of 5 plus a baby.

Bums on seats alone must have cost a fair few quid

Aw sure god love her, poor thing is absolutely exhausted from all her holidays 🙃
Nothing more annoying than people moaning about jet lag..

Reactions: 4
Aw sure god love her, poor thing is absolutely exhausted from all her holidays 🙃
Nothing more annoying than people moaning about jet lag..
She’s an awful one for the bragging. Can’t forget she has just been on a cruise with all the reminders she shares!

Reactions: 5
Babyboo are even worse quality. The fade on the baby gros!!!! Bibs are good though

Reactions: 2
I find it really uncomfortable watching her sharing details of a private conversation she had with her son's teacher about his progress. It's so unfair on the child

Reactions: 5
I find it really uncomfortable watching her sharing details of a private conversation she had with her son's teacher about his progress. It's so unfair on the child
I felt the same, especially with him in the back seat (I know he was asleep but still)

She knew he’d struggle in an Irish school but still sent him anyway, he’s apparently still struggling academically but sure he’s grand because he’s social now.. 🥴

I felt the same, especially with him in the back seat (I know he was asleep but still)

She knew he’d struggle in an Irish school but still sent him anyway, he’s apparently still struggling academically but sure he’s grand because he’s social now.. 🥴
Did she delete it? I can’t see anything on her stories about it. Just a pic of him asleep in his car seat