Janette - The_Little_One_Dublin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new sample bib looks exactly like the littleboo bibs from Babyboo. Vicky will be going insane wait for the stories from her now about staying in your own lane!

Reactions: 3
Why would they remove the tag from the new hat ? Seems really weird to do that ? Were they falling off or something? It seems like something you’d do to cut costs rather than something customers would suggest ?

Reactions: 1
Why would they remove the tag from the new hat ? Seems really weird to do that ? Were they falling off or something? It seems like something you’d do to cut costs rather than something customers would suggest ?
Personally I prefer them without tags. My small lad says tags make him itch. It makes sense on a product for babies and small kids to have nothing like that sticking out that they can try to eat (the 17 month old eats everything 🙈) or that would irritate sensitive skin. Lots of companies doing that now in favour of printed tags instead.

Posting here because I’m assuming she doesn’t have a thread and she’s been mentioned here before-

“This mama doodles”

I’m actually a bit shook reading this, I know she was an utter moan bag on stories but I do love her artwork

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Posting here because I’m assuming she doesn’t have a thread and she’s been mentioned here before-

“This mama doodles”

I’m actually a bit shook reading this, I know she was an utter moan bag on stories but I do love her artwork
I had to unfollow her ages ago she was driving me nuts with the giving out and whinging

“This mama doodles”

What’s the back story

What’s the back story
She put up a post and stories saying herself and her sisters brought their dad who’s been very unwell lately (she said he almost died recently) went to some hotel for Father’s Day but she absolutely slated them saying the service was horrendous and they weren’t accommodating at all especially to their dad. Those were the comments on the post.

Greatest pain in the arse ever that one. Followed her for about 5 mins and couldn’t cope with the shite she was spouting absolute utter nonsense poetry about how hard motherhood is and how lost in it she got and on and on honest to God I was depressed reading it. Doesn’t surprise me that she was involved in an incident like that she comes across as an awful person.

Those kids are well traveled anyway lol
The thoughts of being crammed into one room for 7 nights with one that doesn’t sleep & one that is prone to terrible tantrums sends chills through me. Maybe it stops being a problem with unlimited alcohol.

• Haha
The thoughts of being crammed into one room for 7 nights with one that doesn’t sleep & one that is prone to terrible tantrums sends chills through me. Maybe it stops being a problem with unlimited alcohol.
O stop I'd be allergic