Janette - The_Little_One_Dublin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’re all the in wrong line of work, how much must zippy baby grows be worth if she’s taking god knows how many holidays in the last 6 months 😳 two holidays and a cruise, with another cruise coming up I think 🧐

Reactions: 1
I think we’re all the in wrong line of work, how much must zippy baby grows be worth if she’s taking god knows how many holidays in the last 6 months 😳 two holidays and a cruise, with another cruise coming up I think 🧐

She says they put a €100 a month away into another Acc abs cause they have not been away on so long it’s all added up

Oh I’ve been waiting for this thread - I have so many rants about this one! I will preface them all by saying I am very sorry for her for the loss of her 2 precious babies. I’ve 2 babies myself and I’m one of the lucky ones who never suffered a pregnancy loss I just got pregnant both times and had my boys I well know that I am so so blessed in that regard.
however this one drives me actually nuts. I can’t quite say why exactly but Jesus she gives me a rash! I also really wish she would stop putting bibs and babygros on her 3 year old. He isn’t a baby stop making one out of him.

Reactions: 5
Oh I’ve been waiting for this thread - I have so many rants about this one! I will preface them all by saying I am very sorry for her for the loss of her 2 precious babies. I’ve 2 babies myself and I’m one of the lucky ones who never suffered a pregnancy loss I just got pregnant both times and had my boys I well know that I am so so blessed in that regard.
however this one drives me actually nuts. I can’t quite say why exactly but Jesus she gives me a rash! I also really wish she would stop putting bibs and babygros on her 3 year old. He isn’t a baby stop making one out of him.
I agree re the sleepsuits but I know he’s a terrible dribbler so that’s why he’s still in bibs

I agree re the sleepsuits but I know he’s a terrible dribbler so that’s why he’s still in bibs
Is he still? Well in that case i will retract the bibs piece but not the babygros bit. How on earth will she toilet train him if he is still wearing onesies. And before anyone comes at me - yes I do have children - 2 of them and no I haven’t potty trained my elder child yet because he isn’t old enough. He will however have to be sorted over the summer because the preschools here don’t do nappies. Accidents they don’t mind but no nappies.

Is he still? Well in that case i will retract the bibs piece but not the babygros bit. How on earth will she toilet train him if he is still wearing onesies. And before anyone comes at me - yes I do have children - 2 of them and no I haven’t potty trained my elder child yet because he isn’t old enough. He will however have to be sorted over the summer because the preschools here don’t do nappies. Accidents they don’t mind but no nappies.
She tried to train & it didn’t work so she took a break which is the right thing to do. My daughter is nearly 3 & still in the suits as no interest in potty or toilet yet but as soon as it happens the suits are gone. They’re just not practical in the early months when they might be rushing to go.

I’m not sure if it’s the way she portrays him or if he has additional needs.. although she did say before she babies him as he is her baby, which we all do to a certain extent and it’s understandable if he has additional needs but if he doesn’t and she’s babying him for her own needs it’s not fair to the child she will do him no favours!

I don’t think it’s right to speculate whether or not a child has additional needs. From following her posts I can see he has come on loads in the last few months. His speech is great considering he had no words not so long ago, some kids just take a bit more time than others without there being an underlying issue, speaking from experience here.
I do think it’s time to ditch the baby words when talking to him but it’s probably just habit at this stage.

I can understand him being her baby and she has lost 2 babies so she must be clinging a bit to him but it really isn’t great for him to dress him in the zippy suits it makes a pure mock of him. We got some as presents when my second son was born and honestly I wouldn’t rush out to purchase again. They are beautiful colours and patterns but the cuffs are dreadful tight and so hard to get on and off him he used to roar when I put them on they took so long! We have also been gifted some of the leggings for a bigger size so I’ll get back to ye on those. They look and feel very nice I think I’ll like those better.

I don’t think it’s right to speculate whether or not a child has additional needs. From following her posts I can see he has come on loads in the last few months. His speech is great considering he had no words not so long ago, some kids just take a bit more time than others without there being an underlying issue, speaking from experience here.
I do think it’s time to ditch the baby words when talking to him but it’s probably just habit at this stage.
Gosh I hope I didn’t come across as being derogatory to him he’s a lovely wee fella but I just hate the way she makes a pure baba out of him. My husband would kill me if I did that to our son and he’s about 6 months younger than her boy.

Reactions: 2
I can understand him being her baby and she has lost 2 babies so she must be clinging a bit to him but it really isn’t great for him to dress him in the zippy suits it makes a pure mock of him. We got some as presents when my second son was born and honestly I wouldn’t rush out to purchase again. They are beautiful colours and patterns but the cuffs are dreadful tight and so hard to get on and off him he used to roar when I put them on they took so long! We have also been gifted some of the leggings for a bigger size so I’ll get back to ye on those. They look and feel very nice I think I’ll like those better.

Gosh I hope I didn’t come across as being derogatory to him he’s a lovely wee fella but I just hate the way she makes a pure baba out of him. My husband would kill me if I did that to our son and he’s about 6 months younger than her boy.
Your husband would kill you?

Alright so.
Just checking! Anyway, a three year old isn’t a baby and I wouldn’t do it to mine to make a baby out of him because that would say more about me than him. But that’s my opinion and the beauty of Tattle is that I can express it even if it’s unpopular 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
They are very expensive I personally couldn’t around them and why would I spend that money when I can get a pack of 3 in Tesco for the same price!

They are very expensive I personally couldn’t around them and why would I spend that money when I can get a pack of 3 in Tesco for the same price!
I wouldn’t pay the money for smaller babies when they’re being changed every 3ish months but once you get a bit longer out of their clothes they actually do last well compared to pjs & other sleepsuits that I’ve used. I loved the zipped suits from Asda when my daughter was smaller.

She def wouldn’t be as popular if she hadn’t done the original ‘collab’ with Ali Dee!! I think those pram suits are horrendous 😂😂 reminds me of something from the 80s!!

Reactions: 3
She def wouldn’t be as popular if she hadn’t done the original ‘collab’ with Ali Dee!! I think those pram suits are horrendous 😂😂 reminds me of something from the 80s!!
They are awful! I like the patterns but the actual suits look like those shell suits we wore as kids. Which was in the 80’s I suppose 🤣

Reactions: 2