Jane Gammons #58 Janey Mountain is calorie counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it took her an hour and a half to upload one pwoduct onto the gov website .

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Kitchen spoon and she can’t even be bothered to take plastic off handle
5188DEC8-E1C9-42A1-B0A6-F4C82C41F0ED.jpeg
EECBFCF0-A6C8-4CA0-8DCD-7ED40028CD89.jpeg

---
Tiny is washing up it’s his blue job lol

she went food shopping yesterday @Motherofpigs
Said she has done little click and collects and tiny thanked her for doing the food shop

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She never washes those bowls or utensils the stickers are a good as the day they were put on.

• Sick
  • Wow
She got a 24 pack of toilet roll 🤣🤣🤣 for two people 🥴 they must be shitting through the eye of a needle all day , also said she has another food shop coming on Monday 🤣
---
She never washes those bowls or utensils the stickers are a good as the day they were put on.
5064867A-A788-461D-8ED8-09066A9BD0E2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s insufferable, like a clingy toddler looking for constant attention.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Said “if you see one tell us so we can kick em out “
31BB99CD-7820-4601-9F3C-BA26A24577B9.jpeg

---
E8F4D619-3622-47AF-A829-8D6979E72B15.jpeg

---
All her game products.

• Haha
Dream job eh? 😂 Zero pwofit, being a hermit & having massive gainz, working in the evenings? No thanks Chins, I’ll stick with my 4 day a week job with its pension and being able to have a great work life balance bbz 😂 she is a fool lol. If she was making decent money then good for her, but she litcchhhrelly said yesterday that she doesnt make a lot of money from it 🥴
Did she finally admit that she’s not making much money then, what did she say?!
---
View attachment 2066347
Even funnier 😂 Charlie the biggest doormat in Eastbourne.
Jesus, she’s bleeping mental 🤣

• Haha
---

She got him sticking on numbers on products for the game and undermining everything he’s doing, dictating what way he should’ve done it, I don’t know how he puts up with her…Jane Jong-Un

• Haha
Reactions: 13
---

Someone was saying they saw some of her burners sold by someone else and they were more expensive. She was like ‘I don’t like to put a big mark up on stuff, I always think what would I pay and i’m a cheapskate. People think i am expensive and make alot of pwofit but it’s not as much as people finkkkkk’. Or something like that 😂
---
She got him sticking on numbers on products for the game and undermining everything he’s doing, dictating what way he should’ve done it, I don’t know how he puts up with her…Jane Jong-Un
Jane Jong-Un 😂😂😂😂😂 I nearly choked laughing there hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone was saying they saw some of her burners sold by someone else and they were more expensive. She was like ‘I don’t like to put a big mark up on stuff, I always think what would I pay and i’m a cheapskate. People think i am expensive and make alot of pwofit but it’s not as much as people finkkkkk’. Or something like that 😂
---

671AE23F-6D0F-457E-A95A-09CF6D71F8A0.jpeg

---
She won’t be on tomorrow, preparing herself for the game, she might add more pwoducts so don’t worry if you haven’t got one…we won’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m bleeping howling 😭😭🤣🤣
---
View attachment 2067447
---
She won’t be on tomorrow, preparing herself for the game, she might add more pwoducts so don’t worry if you haven’t got one…we won’t 😂
😂😂😂😂
---
---

Ah, so we were right all along then about her not making much money and Charlie being a gobshite for letting her pack Tesco in 😂

• Haha
Was she seriously just talking about people portraying perfect relationships online and that they aren’t always like they portray?! So Chins, you mean like you and Bean then because you like to portray yourselves as some kind of amazing, in love power couple on insta 😂😂 bleeping deluuuuuuuded hahaha
Yes, what is it they say? Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle? I bet working out a way to respond to our comments without coming straight out with it has been killing her 😂
---
View attachment 2066347
Even funnier 😂 Charlie the biggest doormat in Eastbourne.
Aye Fatty, as long as Bean remembers whose boss you rub along just fine..
---
The cake for the belated 2nd birthday celebrations 😂View attachment 2067712
You sure it's not a wacks mewt? Imagine the waiting time and postage for that fucker...
---
Dream job eh? 😂 Zero pwofit, being a hermit & having massive gainz, working in the evenings? No thanks Chins, I’ll stick with my 4 day a week job with its pension and being able to have a great work life balance bbz 😂 she is a fool lol. If she was making decent money then good for her, but she litcchhhrelly said yesterday that she doesnt make a lot of money from it 🥴
Just goes to prove, if she sets her ambitions low enough, even Chins can achieve her dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why the hell did she need help unpacking that box? and the classic "guyyyyyzz what's 140 plus 6" I honestly watch these clips (thanks @monga ) shaking my head in disbelief that people like her actually exist and that she has a merry band of followers that are equally touched, where does she find them? is there a niche corner of tiktok for odd bods? they all interact like it's the most normal thing in the world while we're all peering in with our WTF faces on. Can we start a go fund me for spelling lessons for them all too please? my eyes hurt from trying to read it all.

ps - how did we get to the end of March already, my kids break up for easter hols today, im actually starting to think someone is out there pressing fast forward on time

• Heart
Why the hell did she need help unpacking that box? and the classic "guyyyyyzz what's 140 plus 6" I honestly watch these clips (thanks @monga ) shaking my head in disbelief that people like her actually exist and that she has a merry band of followers that are equally touched, where does she find them? is there a niche corner of tiktok for odd bods? they all interact like it's the most normal thing in the world while we're all peering in with our WTF faces on. Can we start a go fund me for spelling lessons for them all too please? my eyes hurt from trying to read it all.

ps - how did we get to the end of March already, my kids break up for easter hols today, im actually starting to think someone is out there pressing fast forward on time
Yeah ,imagine calling him to help her, that’s how my kids would’ve acted when they were toddlers 🙄

• Haha
Yeah ,imagine calling him to help her, that’s how my kids would’ve acted when they were toddlers 🙄
I imagine when she was doing a 'proper' job, Chins was one of those people who constantly needed micromanaging to complete even the simplest of tasks. So her ordering the Bean about and getting him to do half of the simple stuff for her is probably the most power she has every had over someone from a work perspective 😂 It is very toddler like behaviour and only really a slight step up from the making mud pies and getting upset when nobody wants to eat them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.