Jane Gammons #56 Steeped in jealousy, sweat and wax keep spinning the wheel of failure to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread again folks, wow Jane keeps us in tattle content that's for sure, thanks to @monga for this fab suggestion with the most likes

Tattle on good folks of gammon land

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine being such a fat lazy girl boss that you make your husband that works full time do the work for you when he gets in from his real Job

I hate when she reads the items out keep it a surprise it’s bleeping hideous to watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And I'm sorry but it's a lucky dip she then spends ten minutes swapping everything she's just picked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
My personal favourite moment so far is her telling Alexa to go next when who let the dogs out came on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone questioned the £3.99 postage chins said it’s a flat rate 🤣 chins looked a bit sheepish

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.