Jane Gammons #55 Charlie in A&E with chest pains, who cares? Not Jane, she's getting the kebab she craves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread already.....we're whipping through these faster than the Gammons can demolish six ham joints! Thanks to @unfinishedsentenc for the winning suggestion, space is limited so I've had to amend slightly to get it to fit.

Not much to recap really, still looking scruffy and grubby, still moaning about lingering covid symptoms, isn't going back to Tesco despite her "little biznizz" fading by the day, lying through her teeth on every live and talking about exposing "twolls" like she's a super sleuth, wailing like a banshee thinking she's Whitney Houston when in fact she's breaking glasses and scaring dogs all over the UK. Oh and she's driving Charlie to an early grave. Tattle on folks........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sounds like I missed a good live yesterday, but unfortunately I had a real job to go to 😄

Reactions: 11
I’ve been out of the loop on an unexpected hospital stay for a few days and when I tell you these threads have brought utter joy to my hospital bed I’m not kidding 🤣 Took me ages to catch up, not because anything has ackshulllly happened to our porcine Duchess but because your commentary is so hysterical to read 😂 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been out of the loop on an unexpected hospital stay for a few days and when I tell you these threads have brought utter joy to my hospital bed I’m not kidding 🤣 Took me ages to catch up, not because anything has ackshulllly happened to our porcine Duchess but because your commentary is so hysterical to read 😂 🥰
I hope you've put your gallbladder voice on for maximum sympathy! 🤗🤣 hope you're doing ok and that you'll be back home soon xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Get well soon x

4918F7FD-5EE7-4979-A537-9F83565319E3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So they have been trying to sell these seats for £25 for months but nobody wants them, so they thought the best thing to do was put the price upto £40 and then reduce it down to £30...no wonder the business is failing ffs what a pair of plonkers

Update it looks like she is still selling them on eBay for £25 whilst trying to sell elsewhere for more

Btw, I note via an email received from ebay that she has changed her eBay name from dolliiee to MuchLoveJane....wonder why. Maybe she is going to start selling on there next.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
625337C7-11E2-441D-8384-9171ED0788A6.jpeg

Yeah wouldn’t surprise me if she puts some bits on , eBay are really good at refunding the buyer tho 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So they have been trying to sell these seats for £25 for months but nobody wants them, so they thought the best thing to do was put the price upto £40 and then reduce it down to £30...no wonder the business is failing ffs what a pair of plonkers

Update it looks like she is still selling them on eBay for £25 whilst trying to sell elsewhere for more

Btw, I note via an email received from ebay that she has changed her eBay name from dolliiee to MuchLoveJane....wonder why. Maybe she is going to start selling on there next.
She won’t last five minutes on ebay customers are savage and would be wanting refunds on the awful quality and selling on ebay means she actually has to follow the business rules and issue refunds without questions. She only sells to her “friends” to avoid refunds and all rules plus she could never afford the fees 😂

I can't believe she think royal mail might reimburse her for a broken burner.......we've seen how terrible her packaging is! I doubt she even declares the correct value of the parcels when posting them as anything over £20 has to have insurance to be able to claim the correct value back for loss or damages anyway. She's got zero chance of them paying up for breakages with her crappy packaging and not declaring them like she should. Maybe if she used more than half a dozen packing peanuts it might not have broke.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe she think royal mail might reimburse her for a broken burner.......we've seen how terrible her packaging is! I doubt she even declares the correct value of the parcels when posting them as anything over £20 has to have insurance to be able to claim the correct value back for loss or damages anyway. She's got zero chance of them paying up for breakages with her crappy packaging and not declaring them like she should. Maybe if she used more than half a dozen packing peanuts it might not have broke.
Royal Mail clearly state they won’t cover and you aren’t supposed to send breakables / China etc

She will the say to the customer they won’t reimburse her so there is nothing she can do and expect the customer to soak up the cost 🙄

Royal Mail clearly state they won’t cover and you aren’t supposed to send breakables / China etc

She will the say to the customer they won’t reimburse her so there is nothing she can do and expect the customer to soak up the cost 🙄
im not sure how these plebs get away with what they do, I remember Tan used to say once the "reef" parcels left her hands she was no longer responsible which is wrong, im sure Jane has mentioned the same too, she's quite cocky about it. She needs to educate herself, thick tit.

im not sure how these plebs get away with what they do, I remember Tan used to say once the "reef" parcels left her hands she was no longer responsible which is wrong, im sure Jane has mentioned the same too, she's quite cocky about it. She needs to educate herself, thick tit.
I think they could all do with goggling distance selling regulations it should be the first thing they learn when wanting to sell online. Don’t think they even realise anyone by LAW can ask for a no questions asked refund.

29DFE441-37CF-4649-8575-0EBE300C9440.jpeg

It’s why they make friends with everyone so the customer doesn’t follow through with any of their rights as they are made to feel bad

• Heart
Hope you're on the mend soon 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I ordered something from Harvey nics and they sent it via courier and it went to a completely different road to mine it even showed it on the tracking and I had to fight to get my money back they was trying to say it was my fault 🤦🏻‍♀️ no one has customer service anymore , chins only has 4 solid customers and she can’t even look after them , she’s a lazy cow just takes the money then don’t give a crap

• Wow
I think they could all do with goggling distance selling regulations it should be the first thing they learn when wanting to sell online. Don’t think they even realise anyone by LAW can ask for a no questions asked refund.

View attachment 1884308
It’s why they make friends with everyone so the customer doesn’t follow through with any of their rights as they are made to feel bad
There's been a few parcels went missing and damaged only it's her loyal few they've been happy to wait the two months for replacement :rolleyes:

She takes advantage of them because they are all bit slow , and they will just accepted what she says

Sure look how many parcels that Katie UM has had damaged she never offers to replace them .

Jane thinks because her lies sound feasible to her then they will to anyone which is true with the crew she surrounds herself with but to anyone with an ounce of common sense the bullshit and lies are glaringly obvious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.