Jane Gammons #54 Bank account running on empty, enough Xmas food to feed 120

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time! What will the new year bring for the Gammons? Stick around to find out, tattle on.......

Oops I forgot to say the title with most likes came from @monga 🤩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Couldn’t find the thread this morning 🤣 till I realised a new one has been started thanks Lexi and Monga for the title….. anyway pulling up a chair let the tattling commence

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She‘s so horrible sharing that pic of Charlie having a moment over his Mother. It’s just so odd when it’s all cloak and dagger over no name nephew. She’s a controlling witch. I see she hasn’t shared anything about their Xmas food, probably in a food coma from the three joints, greedy fuckers.

Marking my spot...with enough food to feed all us tatlers 🍗🍔🍟🍪🥓🍖🥩🍝
Chuckling at your post on the other thread, you’re spot on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More like Charlie was crying coz that turkey joint was too small

• Haha
Just watching lol
F83F4739-C7B1-4263-9F9D-B86E2072282B.jpeg

490128C3-A592-4CA2-ABAC-F0CDC746C485.jpeg
9B0BD490-78A8-4CA2-9D14-7ABEF6F06EEB.jpeg

07612846-25F7-43FE-9768-02DE7E24E5A5.jpeg

On the verge of tears life is too short

Tiny bean needs a hobby so he sold his car and got a van

C1773D37-DD8E-4EFD-B700-D3950B14ADA9.jpeg

Crying because Scotland was so good

4FA69C3B-7156-4BB7-8954-FDBA26A56315.jpeg

So basically she’s going to be vlogging about the Van on this channel, this is gonna be epic

Said it might not work out but she’s gonna give it a go the old Jane is gone so much has changed

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They must be broke if she/they are back on youtube 😂😂 gotta get those ad revenue pennies!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Xmas food shop must have broke the bank , hopefully she will just end up daily vlogging again 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Either way this is gonna be good 😊

43916603-A88B-4080-A1B8-55939EB8A863.jpeg

Looks like they both have them fake glasses on with the nose attached

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good old chins, trying her hardest to squeeze a few crocodile tears out about poor old Mrs G and failing miserably 😂
I bet she’s seen how popular some camper van videos are and she’s doing it for the ££££. We’re quite a private couple now but here’s some precious pictures of Charlie and his Mum! I bet the people who don’t follow her on TikTok or Instagram had a shock when they saw bean had ages 20 years since her last video. She’s filtered herself to duck though, oh dearrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"so much has changed for us now, im running my own business and am so busy" see also.........I hardly do anything as I only have three or four orders to sort which gives me time to sleep until lunchtime, sit on my arse watching Netflix most of the day and then try to look busy when Charlie gets in from work ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You think if anything she would be trying to plug the biznessss not some clapped out van that looks like it would be involved in a crime scene 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good old chins, trying her hardest to squeeze a few crocodile tears out about poor old Mrs G and failing miserably 😂
I bet she’s seen how popular some camper van videos are and she’s doing it for the ££££. We’re quite a private couple now but here’s some precious pictures of Charlie and his Mum! I bet the people who don’t follow her on TikTok or Instagram had a shock when they saw bean had ages 20 years since her last video. She’s filtered herself to duck though, oh dearrrrr
I for one can't wait for the mess that this is going to be . Cheers tattlers

• Haha
So she’s said life is so short bla bla bla. Will be even shorter if you carry on eating like the fat pigs you both are!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just come on here to say I had found it Project Berty ! She is so full of tit talking about the loss of Charlie’s Mum crocodile tears as well
A pic of the beans mum in the thumbnail ,she's disgusting .

Can’t believe this 🤮

Jesus Christ it gets better 😂
87F50A95-DC0E-4D97-8330-1E461FDBD3D7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Always been a selfish cow hasn't she. ' If I decide in six months that this isn't for me then that's absolutely fine'. It's not always about you Jane.

Who's she trying to kid? Calling it now she's already decided it's not for her and will make Charlie sell the van .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.