Jane Gammons #53 Charlie’s come a cropper, 30st wife and a 2inch chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time, some hilarious suggestions for the title but the winner was this gem by @monga it would be a dis service to us tattlers if Charlies maggot wasn't mentioned 😂 im sure it will feature in this thread a lot too

Will Jane return to work? will they be in trouble for the hazardous conditions in the pit they call home? will the heating ever go on? will she ever have a bloody shower and wash her fright wig? stay tuned to find out.....bring on the gammons at Christmas oink oink

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread time, some hilarious suggestions for the title but the winner was this gem by @monga it would be a dis service to us tattlers if Charlies maggot wasn't mentioned 😂 im sure it will feature in this thread a lot too

Will Jane return to work? will they be in trouble for the hazardous conditions in the pit they call home? will the heating ever go on? will she ever have a bloody shower and wash her fright wig? stay tuned to find out.....bring on the gammons at Christmas oink oink
I’ll have the misandrist brigade after me 😂 we’ll need to up thread security 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My fella just said his cock feels exactly like charlie's tiny knob whenever I show him that little gem of chins and bless this cookie 🍪 stomping on the pavement to their mid 30s to mid 90s ranging workout 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cant imagine her going back to tesco if she's struggling to be on her feet at home for the day. Would be daunting for her to go back after such a long break

Reactions: 11
My fella just said his cock feels exactly like charlie's tiny knob whenever I show him that little gem of chins and bless this cookie 🍪 stomping on the pavement to their mid 30s to mid 90s ranging workout 🤭
That never failed to make me laugh ‘check with your doctor first’ marching for 10 seconds…side together clap…side together clap….it was like a pensioners ‘use it or lose it class’ at the community centre.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.