Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Hey ! That has put me into an earlier grave than what I was expecting and as for Lewis well he will always be my number 1 ! Am doing my bucket list this year now that we can travel again going to as many gp’s as poss . Roll on Italy 24th April corporate guesting again as Mr Tooco is doing a little bit of work freelance so we can worm our way in then Miami baby so long as Putin doesn’t press that fucking button !!
Enjoy ❤ ...that's all we'd need ,stuck on the doomsday plane with the two grunters and Toni anus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Theboredone

No I’d say she’s a hell of a lot more I’m sure she was not far of 17 when she started with mal the PT I’d go as far as to say she’s 18.5/19 stone
My son is 5ft 9 and was 18 stone 7 pounds at his heaviest.....he was massive. I don't think Jane is that size.

yes I think that's her apron :LOL: or pinny as my dear nana called it

it's a sad day here on tattle knowing that Tan has deleted her vids :( bloody tragic ma loves...im gunna need a porched egg wi cheese to console me
Haha … Lexi what did she use to call courgette ?

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
yes I think that's her apron :LOL: or pinny as my dear nana called it

it's a sad day here on tattle knowing that Tan has deleted her vids :( bloody tragic ma loves...im gunna need a porched egg wi cheese to console me

awh no way! will miss ar Tan and Chris trackie bottoms!

Jesus I assumed the red thing was something in the background, fuck me sideways on porko is tragic!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What was her starting weight at slimming world can anyone remember? She's way bigger than that now. She carries her weight in an unfortunate place, all around her face and neck so you do notice it

monga

VIP Member
Jeez he doesn't need any help to look stupider than he already does 😂 wonder has she got her one to match ,she seems overly excited about the mystery gift .

• Haha

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
The change in them both is beyond shocking, it's very obvious she does nothing but eat going by them photos from last night. Her arse is massive and looking at this picture im wondering how her legs are managing to support her body, surely she will struggle to walk far, no wonder she's always in the car, what a state to be in at her age.

View attachment 1142284

Oh shit I'm a gobshite! Is the red part her actual stomach too? 🤪 😂

monga

VIP Member
Can't wait to see what Toni anus and the other moddy assholes got her for MLJ first birthday ,it was due to arrive before it but may be here today she was asking should she open it on her live as it's a big secret :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2