Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah you didnt, i was just saying its not easy. Although Jane does tend to make it seem harder then it is and she isnt "just a picker" Not sure why she keeps it hushed up exactly what she does when asked, it isnt a big secret really

Reactions: 3
Jane I know you are reading this please stop saying that the clothes are too big for you they are not ! You don’t need a smaller size you are easily an 18 not a 14 , please just stop

Reactions: 8
I once posted a small criticism,well meaning so I thought, my god the replies I got from her so called fans was way over the top,unsubscribed.

Many of her followers are also delusional

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She vlogs long ass videos as well... almost every day. like really long! I couldn’t sit there all day every day watching them!

Reactions: 4
This new video funny how she is making out she is not gaining anything from this come on you are obviously getting something back if you refer anyone lol she must really think we are all stupid I don’t have a problem with that but why not just be honest ?? I trust her as far as I could throw her and believe me that ain’t far

And also she is saying her sofa is brand new Charlie’s grandparents got them it when they first moved in together, well i clearly remember her saying it’s secondhand in her old flat saying they would never buy one brand new ?? Just another lie

Reactions: 8
The title should have read “you may save money but it will line my pockets”.

Shameless in dressing up a vlog as trying to help others and they are all affiliate links so she makes out of it... strangely nothing in the title to suggest that!

This kind of underhand behaviour is why she pisses me off!

Reactions: 9
She can't even speak properly, she says at 5:15 that she "cannot fault them enough" she is sly, making out she's doing it all as a favour yet she stands to get £50 for every referral, her followers will thank her for her wisdom, kiss her arse and sign up using her link, thats her holiday spends in the bag. Its the fact she's masking it as helping others thats annoying, saint gammons, giver of nothing, queen of beg

Haven't watched the latest one yet but any need for the fucking granny music on the one she put up yesterday where she's watering the plants

Reactions: 5
Her latest vlog "Tips And Tricks On Saving Money' - Oh come on. she spends more money than anyone I have ever met!!! (not watching it)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The Bulb £50 referral code can be used unlimited from what I can see so if she has even a small handful of people use it thats her bills paid for for quite a while. Plus whilst the company knows nothing about the video she still receives monetary compensation for plugging it so surely the video is still classed as a form of ad? These codes are meant to be for your friends/family not the whole of youtube. I just hope people dont blindly go and sign up off the word of her video and actually look into these things properly to make sure it is the best deal for them. Too many people take the word of youtubers thinking they have their best interests at heart and reality is its the bank balance. How many times have we have seen people put out a video - why i left SW, WW and joined XYZ plan then the comments start oh me too, i swopped because of you blah blah blah. I'm not saying Jane is like that and I would like to think that she would never go down that route and is just sharing info

The constant tat buyer and overeater is giving us money saving tips. Almost tempted to comment, about overcharging on charity items.

Money saving advice from her is about as reliable and helpful as her weight loss advice.

My money saving tip is buy and carry your own shopping from the store and save on the delivery

If this sack was good with money they would have brought a house by now ?
Just another reason to help line her own pockets ??
And Jane stealing from charity shops which is what she is ultimately doing is disgusting

If this sack was good with money they would have brought a house by now ?
Just another reason to help line her own pockets ??
And Jane stealing from charity shops which is what she is ultimately doing is disgusting
This is basically the crux of why people have a problem with her, it’s not her size it’s because she lies about her size. She touts herself as a slimming world guru when clearly she doesn’t follow the plan. She is just constantly on the make and sadly some of the followers are too blind to see it and being fleeced at the same time.

I despise people that try and make out of other people’s insecurities and that’s exactly what she does

Rant over

Reactions: 11
Money saving advice from her is about as reliable and helpful as her weight loss advice.

My money saving tip is buy and carry your own shopping from the store and save on the delivery
Yes I thought the same, also she's giving money advice and she spends enough for a family of four per week on the two of them. She obviously done the video to get the £50's from bulb

Have they even seen Charlie's Mum since mother's Day?!

Reactions: 10

Lmao that’s so gonna get deleted! Lucky I only just went on her YouTube channel to see what shit she chatting about ... money saving tips yeh right!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.