Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Now she’s having a fucking snivel, fuck off with the self pity Jane. Amazes me how she cries then is all chatty and laughing again

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
What I will never understand about her is she claims to have IBS, Anxiety and you can tell had other emotional issues yet chooses to plaster herself online. I can be pretty anxious and would think of nothing worse than hanging myself out to dry and let people rip me apart it would do me no good and I would self doubt but she seems to share conflicting information and all these influencers expect everyone to love them or they aren’t allowed an opinion. Surely being so public you grow a tough skin.

Reactions: 18

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Fuck my life ... I am never getting that hour back.... she doesn’t sound distraught to me.... still barking orders! Couldn’t shut the fucking idiot up! Throw her some Choklit Charlie....

Life according to Charlie ....be kind, if you are not kind to my wife you are sad lonely twits who don’t work .... erm ok Charlie 🤣

You mean like your wife????
Well Charlie FYI I am not sad & lonely. I am retired after having worked in the public sector for 36 years. Now volunteering in local community if anyone needs help. Unlike your wife I’ve worked hard. Two homes all paid off due to MY hard work. One here in UK. One in Canary Isles.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If he has a nurse friend that has time for such a pointless conversation then it’s probably a dental nurse 🤷‍♀️ my frontline friends and family hardly have time to eat.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
wow charlies reply is so bad and is he really trying to compare the horror health care people are seeing to janey chins 4 hours in tescos really ? wow ladies and gents hes just as bad as our precious janey they deserve eachother

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
It’s a pretty broad statement for the pair of them to make that we are all sad, jealous, work shy ( that’s rich coming from them! ) etc, etc whatever else they spout.
You pair of twits, love that word, going to start using it more often! You don’t know us from Adam, so how can you even begin to generalise like that? We are most probably from all walks of life and I certainly do not fall into any of those categories, so you are already wrong on that count!
Whereas you young lady, put your whole life out there and then start crying when people have an opinion about you!
Think about it Jane. If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. I expect you’ll need your twit of a husband to explain that to you before you have a mewt down and take it literally.

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
What did it say ?
Jane did say at the beginning that she hasn’t been signed off she is just off sick ???

Charlie just basically called everyone who was mean to blubberchins sad and twits who don’t work

They both then started running on about getting a camper van at which point I needed to visit the fridge for wine and sadly never got to the end 😩

She did say her manager had phoned her to check she was ok

Was there a clap for Jane? Will it be weekly? Does she still have a P.O. Box so I can send her the clap? Will I be able to get a donation from the STI clinic to send her?

So many unanswered questions ... I feel robbed

• Haha
  • Heart

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
It 'fell on me' this easter weekend to work the bank holidays to help our income due to hubs been on part time for now.....oh i feel so hard done by!! 🤣🤣🤣
Omg you need a nanny nap, have yourself some choklit it’s ok in these stressful times calorie deficit doesn’t count.

Could your hubby possibly do a live for you to tell everyone? You can sit close and bark orders so he doesn’t get it wrong?

Stay strong .... sending love

• Haha
  • Heart

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
becasue its all fake she has no more aniexty then i have the winning lottery ticket like i am such an advocate for mental health because i have experienced it but its so frustating when you have people like jane out there giving people who do have genuine problems a bad name like its awful to say but she is such a fake she clearly is still off work by that post so she has clearly been signed off or asked to take unpaid leave which taking any leave at this time will make people unpopular not only that her work colleagues will have to pick up for her not being there

its too easy nowadays to get yourself signed off
Completely agree with you,

It’s coincidental how many of these instatwats suddenly have the worst anxiety and mental health issues when they are called out, after all the gushing and sucking up they get from their followers it’s not mentioned again until the next time they fuck up or need some attention. It’s sickening.

• Haha

burnbookregina

She was worrying about everyone else ! Ha I’ve seen it all now , how people believe this shit is beyond me , she wouldn’t know real mental health if it hit her on her massive head !
Worrying about how she could rinse people for money not how anyone is...hence the paid subscription at a very convenient time

Patsy

Chatty Member
Worrying about everyone else and forgetting about herself??? It was all about herself!!😲😂 and staying off SM? She didn’t show her face but she was checking comments on the ‘live’ daft boy done and chirping in from the sofa! What’s she on about???
That’s exactly what I thought! She was only thinking of herself in her plan for this week off and has clearly been on SM changing thumb nail pics and being in the back (but clearly leading it completely) on Charlie’s live vlog.

Froofroo

"Ladies and Gentlemen, roll up, roll up! Come and see the incredible Gammons. Marvel as the ever expanding bearded woman speaks without even moving her lips. Be amazed as Charlie the ventriloquists dummy spouts utter shite. You won't believe what they come out with! Cower in horror as they turn a world wide pandemic all about them then applaud as they make an entire weeks family shopping disappear in front of your eyes. Roll up, roll up!"

• Haha
  • Heart

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Fuck my life ... I am never getting that hour back.... she doesn’t sound distraught to me.... still barking orders! Couldn’t shut the fucking idiot up! Throw her some Choklit Charlie....

Life according to Charlie ....be kind, if you are not kind to my wife you are sad lonely twits who don’t work .... erm ok Charlie 🤣

You mean like your wife????

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
so basically she went to the doctors just to be signed off because she has decided she doesn't need the treatment he prescribed........so if she doesn't need the treatment surely she doesn't need to be of work for a couple of weeks :unsure: like I said......something doesnt add up

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Why won’t work longer hours?? I can’t understand it! At her age I worked any extra hours I could get, I just wanted the money for clothes, holidays, nights out but I saved as well! I always had my eye on my goals. She’s young, no responsiblity, the world should be her oyster!!

Reactions: 16