Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yashlions

VIP Member
She was worrying about everyone else ! Ha I’ve seen it all now , how people believe this shit is beyond me , she wouldn’t know real mental health if it hit her on her massive head !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t believe the audacity of Charlie to imply we are all work shy twits....
FYI Charlie ( I know you read here Jane )
I’m just turning 60 I’ve worked full time since I was 15 ... I work shifts and do a 48 hour week ( Not 4 hours a day ) Ive had 4 children and I still worked full time.
I’m legitimately off work at the moment FURLOUGHED .... I’ve been placed on furlough because my dad is disabled, registered blind and has a lot of health problems he got a 12 week shielded letter and as he lives with me and I’m his registered carer I would put him at too much risk if I continued to work and also cost the government more if he had to go into a care home if I couldn’t look after him,..
So No not work shy at all ....

I have got to the point that I’ve started to despise the two of them he is equally as bad for enabling her and mollycoddling her during all of this and he is making himself look like a henpecked fool of a man... Yes she may be anxious I mean under the circumstances who isn’t I had a fair few palpitations etc due to nerves but you have to get on with it there are people who are in far more unfortunate circumstances than yourself... they both work, have a roof over their heads, an abundance of food ( you only have to look at the size of them to see that evidence clearly ) they have no one else depending on them she doesn’t know the meaning of the word STRESS.

I don’t think she quite anticipated the fall out she would get from this stunt, things aren't going her way at all and a lot of people are calling her out which is why she is too embarrassed to face the camera ( apart from the suck ups that have paid her for the privilege of extra drivel )

Last edited:
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
i'll send her a hamper.....it will be full to the brim of the things she lacks....

sincerity
honesty
compassion
empathy
loyalty
trustworthiness
intelligence
understanding
common sense
likeability
dependability

• Heart
  • Haha

kadykal95

Chatty Member
I don't see why Charlie puts up with Jane only working 4 hours a day at 26 years old. She's waiting for her youtube carer to take off but it's not gunna happen for you Jane, sorry! The fact they can't buy a house because Jane wants to sit around all afternoon instead of grafting is disgusting. Charlie get your head out of Janes ass and realise she needs to pull her weight!

• Heart
  • Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
So, listen to this guyyyys😉
Here I am in the kitchen cooking Sunday lunch and I have Narrdia on in the background. You know what it’s like, half listening, half not and I hear the mention of them getting a camper van and travelling around!!!

Omg! Say no more!!

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
He’s very self conscious, he’s always touching his hair, that little bit he’s got plopped on top of his head, and touching the side, he’s forever at his beard too! He always looks very uncomfortable on camera which makes you wonder why he does it!! He hasn’t exactly got great wit and repartee...he’s just a bore, that droning, monotonous voice, he has nothing to say! They don’t ever do anything at the best of times! Lockdown’s even worse!! It’s all just drivel.

That will all change when they get their "motor-home of dreams" and start their worldwide tour :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Marchan

Why won’t work longer hours?? I can’t understand it! At her age I worked any extra hours I could get, I just wanted the money for clothes, holidays, nights out but I saved as well! I always had my eye on my goals. She’s young, no responsiblity, the world should be her oyster!!
The only ambition she has is getting her hands on Charlie’s mum and nana and grandad money and homes when they aren’t around anymore. Charlie was very close to his mum. Jealous Jane put a stop to that

• Sad

Marchan

I just don’t understand why she’s so selfish 😢 I also can’t believe these poor people paying and just getting more crap shopping hauls!!
Not only does a Tesco key worker with a very capable husband who can shop for her even if she is feeling as fragile as she says🥴 get a delivery slot that lots of other Tesco customers are struggling to get ,she then has to rub it in peoples faces by plastering the produce on he social media and has the gaul to charge people £1.99 to see it. And there’s a selfless old man of 100 walking his garden day in day out with only other people in mind and what he can do to help. And Charlie or Jane can’t walk to the fking car to drive to the shops and back again words fail me 😤

• Angry

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
One of my fave moments of chins is her hovering at the window waiting for bean ... charlie bean where are you? Then thundering up the corridor like a baby elephant. I could not stop laughing 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
🤣 I bet Amy and Babs don’t know what to do with themselves, they’ll be missing their idol so much but I bet they’re messaging her like true fan girls 😂
Can’t believe old porkchop waddled herself out to clap for the NHS last night baring in mind she took up valuable NHS time recently and ignored the advice given... obviously having to put it on insta as she is such a kind hearted person! unbelievable 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
what gets me is when she gets pulled up on anything she trots out the old I’m a nice person me.... umm I beg to differ your a self centred money grabbing C.U.N.T Jane and you should be throughly ashamed of taking up a delivery slot when you absolutely have no need of it ... would it be nice to have my shopping delivered again YES very much so but as much as I would love it I also appreciate that other folks need it more than me... just before the shit hit the fan my daughter told me to reserve a weekly slot by doing a recurring order my conscience wouldn’t let me ...

• Angry
All about me,me,me once again Janiechins eh!!
oh deeeeyah Jane...i cry everyday too atm like many of the people... but guess what I go to work everyday and I cant leave until what I need to do is done...any time up to midnight. if I have a midnight deadline i have to make it... so yes you are being pathetic with your non-stressful job

• Heart

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Now! Now! that would be telling !! but Marple's my middle name ;)

Nice to meet you Marple ... lots of love Jessica Fletcher xx

Fact is as I see it we are all bloody decent people on here, the support on here is amazing I have seen it across the board. We are on here because of the shitty behaviour and lies put out by those like Gammons and countless others... and also we are funny fuckers who like to gossip and take the piss ... I would be part of this place any day over the fangirling of charlatans...

Have a fab weekend my fellow tattlers and lets hope for a live disco tonight ... I washed my colander and polished it especially 🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she sounded fine when she was blurting out in the background of beanies live the other night though eh? no sign of her anxiety or bursting into tears then though!
shes milking it loads with that post, "I know I only work 5 mornings in a supermarket" saying that so lots of her fans will tell her how amazing and front line she was, shes worse than ever with that post, attention seeking fadge dress wearing twunt

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she'll get one from Dr Charwee borebag bean

Dear Tesco,
Jane cannot come to work for a while as far too many twits are getting too near her and she's very vulnerable, Boris didn't care enough to send her some PPE after I tweeted him so for her own protection as a one woman front line worker in the store im making her stay home on the sofa with her poorly voice on all day
Yours not at all sincerely Dr CB Bean

• Haha
  • Heart

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
No stories from bean today then hmm :/
I will paraphrase anything he could post.

"Bike ride, ermmmm ermmmmm that was noooooice.
We, ermmmm no the Dr, no ermmmm we have decided that Janey needs a couple of days, ermmmmmmm, no a week, ermmmmm as long as it takes (under his breath ... to block all those mean nasty twits which IS a full time job no matter what they think, Jane says so, she has been at it for at least 4 hours... ermmmmm she shouldnt really be working you know..... we... ermmmmmm.... she ermmmm yes She has to think of her mental helf...)

You can put the cue cards down now Blubberchins..."

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Think I,m going to complain to trading standards. As a paid up member of the twunts fan club (really I,m just on a months sabbatical spying mission) I must say I don,t believe I am not getting my money’s worth. Not a fucking whimper from the fat controller, time to ask for a refund me thinks. If I don’t get it do you think I,ll be able to leave a google review 😂😂😂

• Haha