Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
This will only take up 1.41 of your time.
5 years ago!
She's worried everyone is staring at her....I suspect they are with those brows! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

JDo777

Charlie’s lunch tomorrow is hair and cough germ omelette...coughed into her hand, stroked her hair, didn’t wash her hands and proceeded to to chop an onion...eeeewwww🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
It was only a matter of time before she posted a passive/aggressive threat about trolls. Like others have said, she probably was waiting until she found something she could copy and paste! I think it's awful that CF chose to end her life but it was a result of her actions that led her there. I think it's wrong to start blaming all and sundry and even worse to use it for your own agenda. It was her decision at the end of the day and nothing anyone else did or could have done, would have changed that.
The fact is simply nobody but CF knows the reasons why she ended her life, probably not even her family and friends... and certainly not arseholes like Gammons and other instatwats unless she saw fit to contact them directly prior to ....

Spose I should wait by the door rather than an armed unit have to kick it through for calling out a charlatan.... I would love a tattle visit firm you all when I am banged up for having an opinion so unless you are all in with me I will request a visit on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Alternatively ....

Best hope ole Janeychins doesn’t get lifted for wasting police time .... not sure the prison kitchen will adhere to her extremely strict diet 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
Those muller chocolate things are tiny, Janiechins would probably scoff it all in one spoon 🤣 they could have easily eaten them on the night. She’s made a cunt of herself on the vlog saying oh I’ll go and change them and the pizza tomorrow. Feel ashamed for her. Oh and who was she trying to kid saying she didn’t want the kfc chips 😂😂.
When she said they’d been to West Sussex, I’m guessing they went to see Charlie’s Mother, why doesn’t she just bloody say it?!
I'm surprised at KFC not including forks and giving Charlie a broken straw ...I mean if 2 A list celebs are treated like that what bloody hope have the rest of us got ?;)

• Haha
I can’t watch. The eating in the car makes me feel sick it’s like some kind of dogging but with food they get so excited over food Charlie probably has a hard on the way he groans whilst shoving the forbidden food into his gob!

Really disturbs me how excited they get. Eyes light up knowing they get to eat shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Spinidge

VIP Member
It was only a matter of time before she posted a passive/aggressive threat about trolls. Like others have said, she probably was waiting until she found something she could copy and paste! I think it's awful that CF chose to end her life but it was a result of her actions that led her there. I think it's wrong to start blaming all and sundry and even worse to use it for your own agenda. It was her decision at the end of the day and nothing anyone else did or could have done, would have changed that.

Spinidge

VIP Member
In the spirit of #bekind, I've become a Gammonette for a day!! 😉😂
I loved the way she showed us the food haw consisting of products I'd never heard of, such as frozen rice and veg and pancake mix. Such a fab idea Jane, to use powdered egg pancake mix instead of cracking your own! I thought it was hilarious when you spent 5 minutes filming yourself searching through your drawers to find your workout gear!! Me and the hubby never laughed so much! That workout was great, you really look slimmer than ever, almost as if you've got shapewear on. Don't overdo it hun, what with your bad neck and coronavirus etc. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Here to hate

The more of Jane I watch the less I can tolerate her. She's so lazy and rude and I feel for Charlie so much!

It's obvious he works hard and to come home to a wife that's been sat on her arse or raided Home Bargains all day must really irritate him yet he's too soft to say anything.

If she ever needs him to do anything or get anything there's never a please or thank you.
She's punching and I feel she completely takes advantage of his kind nature.

At least have the decency to make toad in the hole from scratch and not buy some cheap 65p version which she double cooked to save time!
If I treated my partner in the same way, I'd be divorced!

• Heart

Spinidge

VIP Member
She wasn't #bekind sending Charlie into Asda to return some yoghurts she bought with the wrong date on! Apparently Charlie was really angry and demanded to speak to the manager!! Who the hell do they think they are??! That, Jane is your mistake, you didn't check the date so stop making it someone else's fault! Jeeze imagine going back for a refund on yoghurts the next day!! Just eat the chuffers, you're not going to get poisoned, you really are an annoying toad 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It wasn't very #beKIND when beggars belief said Tan should have a shower. Why should she? What were you trying to say? That she's a mucky greasy mare like the rest of us say?.... how is that different to commenting on someone's appearance?

Yashlions

VIP Member
Who cooks an omelette then takes it to work the next day 🤢🤢 he must reek all the shit he eats at work his colleagues must think what the fuck 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I can imagine. Charlieeeee it’s under 1500 calories so I can have it breakfast 800 calories lunch 1000 calories 300 on snacks and dinner I got 1500 left Charlie I might have a mars ice cream ashwell as only ended up having 1200 for dinner 😋 🤤

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
On the slimming world youtubers somone said its her account hold on x

Ss been deleted so idk if allowed but the name eeyoredebbie
blimey if she's been reading that thread lately she will be most peed off at the posts about her pal Jane Day ;) she adores her, the photo when they met was like some sort of creepy tinder first date photo

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
just finished watching it, wow if thats the quality of content people can expect from daily uploads in March then why even bother?? for someone who keeps banging on about how poorly they are and what medicine they're taking she sure sounds fine!
No time to cook from scratch because she picks the bean up? ffs! prep earlier and re heat or here's an idea you lush.......the slow cooker!
Charlie and the taste tests make me cringe "yeah its nice" "yeah its alright" as she zooms in on his bitch tits 😂
also the blatant beg for a gusto freebie, "we might do it when we've ran the freezer down" well considering their fridge and freezer seems to be Narnia with the amount she packs in and the six weekly top up shops she does....that may take some time

• Haha
  • Heart

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Yea I saw that pic of her mum, I’m over weight too that’s how I’d hate to see my daughter going down the road of obesity id need to say something if I saw her eating all that processed-junk food I’m currently on slimming world and lost 4 stone so far that’s why I started following Jane, Helen and Tan and now their diets went tits up 🤣🤣
Well done you! Carry on doing the opposite of whatever the idiots Monga mentioned are doing 😉
See no healthy food Helen
Hear no advice Tan
Speak no sense Jane

• Haha
I can’t believe the fucking fuss they made trying to return Muller pots & cunting Pizza
listen love you might of worked in retail for X amount of years but you pick out other people’s shopping I doubt you’ve even made it to the till let alone the deli counter.... stop being a pleb and Charlie got away lightly .... I’d have told him to fuck off

plus the eating of the KFC turned my stomach .... tell them what you’ve got Charlie innit.... we know you fucking moron we heard him order it two minutes before .... though you must of switched of the camera for part of the order as I certainly didn’t hear the chips being ordered.

• Haha